The Bodyguard 23 - Dangerous Maneuvers

BEAM

P'Forth is uneasy by the second time he awoke, which is in the afternoon. His frown is an indication. Yep, something's bothering my Forth.

"How many days have I been staying here, Beam?" He asks with a frown.

I count the days, including the very first night he appeared barely alive, "Five now, in total. Why, P'Forth?"

He jerks up from the bed, wincing evidently from the suddenness of his ascent. His wide eyes gives me the most intense trembling in my flesh. Does it mean the people who chased him before might track him here?

"I can't stay in one place for too long! This area is going to be dangerous for everyone. I can't be here anymore. We can't be here anymore!"

My head starts throbbing with panic, but I steel my nerves and try to calm my composure. We can't stay in this dorm anymore? Fine!

I grab my phone and fiddle with it, calling P'Pha. As the call to P'Pha connects, P'Forth's phone rings loudly. He reaches for it and gestures for me to say nothing. I whisper to my phone for them to quietly listen in. P'Forth slides the phone screen to answer and puts his phone on speaker. I imitate him, putting my phone on speaker.

A few seconds of silence.

The curtains are thankfully down and covering us from outside view.

A broken Thai-speak with a heavily accented voice speaks up on phi's phone, "You've been a very, very dissatisfying playmate Fox..." followed by a creepy cackle. Fox? Oh right. Forth is also Fox. I'm such a dummy.

P'Forth bites his lips before smiling devilishly. He moves to look for his things and clothes before answering. I help him quietly prepare the things we might need. Anything, or just something to bring. The situation is beginning to make me jittery.

"Well, you are a sore loser, Jackal. But you should've given your best men to cut me off if your really serious in trying." This stupid fuck! He's taunting the man he just called Jackal.

The man cackles again.

"What? No~ Why would I do that?", Forth snickers at the man's response. "I've haven't tasted you fully yet, Fox!" The Jackal-guy says seductively in an accented English language. I think I recognize the sexy tone to be French. Shiya! What have you been doing with this man, Forth?

"You made me crave for you. I won't stop til I get to satisfy my hunger for your body." I admit. The way he's speaking sounds sexy as fuck. How old is this Jackal guy?

"Not gonna happen, man." P'Forth snaps, but his tone has become softer than he intends to slip. I drape his coat on his shoulder and help him with his shoes. The man chuckles.

His next words send more shivers running through my whole being, "I know you're listening to this, sweet boy. Whatever your name is, I'm going to break you and Fox together. You might or might not like it while I'm doing it." His threat intensifies the loud drumming of my heart in my chest. I can't really explain it. His words are pure danger, but I'm getting turned on. I look P'Forth in the eyes and he catches my look. I can see that we're both trembling in an irrational excitement.

Shit! We're sick in the mind...even more so as I begin to speak, "You'll have to catch us for that...SIR." I challenge firmly, earning a whistle from the other line.

"Oh don't get too cocky with your mouth, boy. I might just find the best use for that smart mouth when I get a hold of you. You're being tracked as we speak. Better try all your luck wishing to escape now, or it's too late for your sorry selves. I can be a very...passionate fellow when challenged." The call ends and our movements are automatic. We take our phones and carefully go down to the parking lot. We walk down the fire exit because there are no surveillance cameras down that path.