The Bodyguard 25 - Final Code

WAYO

Fail!

The final code...

It has even reached the first ten percent!

Everything is a mess!

One minute, we're happily enjoying each other's company. Next thing we know, people are firing guns against each other, and electricity dead. By this hour, the headquarters is a battlefield between an armed group of masked intruders and the officers on-duty.

Gunshots resound throughout the expanse of the whole establishment as both parties exchange volleys by volleys of bullets. It's a good thing no one tries to throw explosives at each other.

The room we are in is provided with a generator long before the first encryption finished. Who knows that the rightful moment for its usage will come in this untimely hour.

HQ's artillery is near us. As of the moment, we are monitoring the enemies' movements through the few battery-powered security cameras.

They are carrying high caliber weaponry. And even if the HQ won't be underestimated with its own sets of weapons, there are only a few of us who can raise a gun against an enemy.

They are approaching fast. Several number of the HQ staffs are rendered dead as the merciless attack of the terrorists push forward.

In the pace they are going, our mini fortress in this Multimedia room leaves us vulnerable to attacks.

"Yo. We have to get you and everyone else to safety. The emergency exits of this whole facility is a network of tunnels. All of you should be ready. We're in a serious predicament right now." P'Pha says monotonously as he help me pick up my things, motioning for the others to move also.

"What happens to the decrypted files?" Park asks, worry in his voice. Right. No one from those men can get a hold of them.

Without second guessing, P'Kong selects everything and press for the encryption option. The god aweful hours of decryption goes to waste by going back to being encrypted in just seconds. P'Arthit takes his gun out and shoots the computer units.

"Take the items containing the codes," he orders firmly, "and you, make sure to never let your phone out of your grasp. Now, move out!"

We are handed with flashlights and we move to the weapon room. We put on bullet-proof vest and secure the four important things right now.

The police officers are already taking ammunitions, and to our surprise, we find ourselves grasping for our own sets of weaponry too. Holding them like an everyday-item, P'Pha and P'Forth looks at us in surprise.

"I guess I'm not the only one not living a brat-like life?" I say, securing a belt of two guns and some spare ammos. The others nod and scoff, getting knives and guns of their own. (A/N: He's implying that even his friends, as well as BeamKit, do not speak off and know how to use weapons.)

"You keep giving me surprising details about you, babe." P'Pha whispers hotly in my ear. A delicious chill runs down my spine and I visibly shiver within his grasp.

"Stop it, you two. Move! Go! Go!" P'Arthit barks in order and we quietly move out of the weapons room.

Other police officers run to intercept the enemies while we move to the farthest exit down the secret basement. The terrorists have the front yard covered, making the forest exit our last and only way out.

"Is it okay to set everything on fire?" P'Beam asks rhetorically, genuine wonder reflecting in his voice.

P'Kong scoffs, "I want to see you try, kid. I take pride in this facility's security system and fire proof design. Heck! Even the fire exits have secrets they can offer. Which makes the forest exit our only way out right now. The known exits are covered."