The Bodyguard 09 - The First Day

WAYO

This is my first day with P'Pha as my bodyguard. From what I learned last night, he is six years older than me. It's not that big of a difference, and I am turning 19 this year.

I sigh to myself. Will he notice me even if I am years younger than him? I know a lot of people will say that age is just a number, but I can't help but be disheartened. It can happen that he thinks I am just a brat he needs to watch over.

P'Pha looks young for his age, and yet, still mature. Now, I'm wondering if there is really a chance for the two of us. Will there be an us someday?

Anyway. Disregarding the age matter, I still don't know how to act in front of him. He looks so stunning in his suit and I can't help but stare. Even so, I think he's used to the attention because he isn't fazed by my obvious staring.

Sometimes, he catches me looking and he will throw very bright smiles that are so contagious, I instinctively smile widely in return. Okay...most times. Heheh!

He is rummaging in the kitchen right now for my breakfast, wearing an apron over his black shirt; suit coat neatly folded in the living room.

He personally, and politely, asked Aunt Linda to leave the task of cooking my breakfast in his hands. From an unknown and unidentified power, he had charmed his way in persuading the kind woman to a free access to the kitchen. Such a sweet talker.

I am not going to complain EVER!

He can cook for me all his life, and I will eat him...I mean, THE FOOD...the food! The food that he will cook for me. Shiyets!

I lightly fan myself because I can feel my face getting hotter from my inappropriate thoughts.

OMG! I'm sweating so much. Can you tone down your hotness just a bit, P'Pha?

Shiya! Those arms! Why does he need to be this handsome while simply cooking?

Do you want to kill me with heart attack and blood loss!?

Shets! He looks so relaxed and, with his smiling face, so vibrant while preparing the food.

What to do?

What to say?

Kyaaaaaah! I'm mentally hyperventilating.

"Eat up na~...Nong Yo~" Illegally handsome bodyguard says as he places a plate full of god-made food in front of me.

Right then and there, I just died.

I keep staring at him with my eyes wide open. I must have looked funny because he tilted his head to the side, in question. I snap out of my stupid staring with a shake of my head.

"P'Pha...thank you na~" I look everywhere but him as I say this. He chuckles at my actions and ruffles my hair.

Oh My Goodness!! I wanna faint! I wanna faint! His hands! OMG! His hands are...Kyaaaaaaaaah!

It takes a lot of effort on my part to stop myself from leaning so obviously in his warm touch.

Would you believe me if I say that I tried reading articles and stories about having romance with a bodyguard? Let me tell you: They are all so nice and fun to read, but they're too good to be true.

My romantic life will forever be damned behind a username and unreplied messages. P'Pha isn't saying anything that's indicating any recognition of my identity. Maybe he really isn't the one reading my messages. Or maybe, if he is the one reading them, he may think that I am just another fanboy amidst so many out there.