The Bodyguard 24 - Second Code

WAYO

The first code decryption is a success! I am so happy. Yey!

Now, we are trying to go on with the code from Ai'Ming. We scan the pattern using my phone and the same interface logs in. On the screen, the first dialog box appears and everyone is baffled with the demanded answer.

"Length:_______________"

P'Beam whistles. P'Forth is resting on the sofa after being checked by the HQ Doctor, and he's taking care of him.

"I am seriously not liking this Agent R or Mr. Ray." P'Kit says darkly as Ming types in his dick length. I giggle at his statement.

"I know right, P'Kit!" Park snickers at the screen.

"KitKat, I swear I have no idea how he knew!" Ming whines, trying to talk sense into P'Dimples, as the decryption continues.

P'Beam begins to tease them even more.

P'Kong, P'Arthit and P'Pha are on the other division, asking for help in tracing the man who we all heard threaten P'Forth and P'Beam. It seems like the two of them just got themselves a really big fish after them.

The man goes with the alias Jackal. His identity remains unidentified because the origins of the man was tampered with. He had falsified his own identity and credentials, but his "renewal" opened doors for him and he slowly rose to wealth through different businesses. Surprisingly, they're all legal and under the jurisdiction of the law.

P'Forth was assigned to investigate undercover to one of his suspected firms. It seems that everything's clean and that's when P'Forth was caught by the Jackal guy's men. That was also the time when the two of them indulged in certain activities as held P'Forth prisoner for a moment.

The reason P'Forth is being chased with cars and guns, is because he angered Jackal by sleeping with the man's brother. The brother got what Jackal wanted and, as petty as it seems, the man has been after P'Forth ever since.

They can't find proof, though, that Jackal is doing something illegal so they have no grounds to arrest him. What more? The guy flies back to France when he tries something to P'Forth. The laws of France protects him from Thailand's systems.

Well, all of this is according to P'Kong, anyway.

I'm getting hungry.

I look for the time and the clock says it's almost twelve in the midnight. I need food!

There aren't that many people now in the headquarters, but there's still a number of people that makes the place alive. I turn to my friends.

"I'm hungry. I'm craving for spicy noodles." I say with a pout. The door opens and the three police officers come in.

"What's with the pout, baby?" My P'Pha asks, taking my in his arms. I look up at him, still pouting.

He leans down and pecks my lips. I gasp, covering my mouth with my hands. "P'Pha, behave!" I slap his chest lightly.

"Stop it, you two." P'Kong reprimands.

"I'm hungry~" I whine. They all coo at my actions. I pout more at their attitudes. I'm not cute!

"Okay, Nong. We'll get food." I cheer as P'Arthit separates me from P'Pha with force, making P'Pha stumble a bit. He looks at us in disbelief.

"I'll go with you!" P'Beam stands, looking at the sleeping figure of P'Forth. "I need to get him something to eat when he wakes."

Awweee. P'Beam is so thoughtful.

"Okay, I'm going too. Want something, babe?" P'Kit asks Ming, who beams at the mention of the endearment. He asks for coffee and anything to eat. P'Kit nods, placing a peck on my friend's cheek.