The Bodyguard 18.3 - Hot Night pt. 3

A/N: 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

*******************
Park loses his balance and falls back on the bed as he looks respectfully at Suthee. The fucker is bigger than him. Park's mouth waters at the sight of his now-boyfriend's proud cock. Suthee is a silent killer. His dick compensates for his bashful personality. Even in his nerdy look, the guy is bulky. Though not as much as Park.

How can he miss the part that this shy and quiet guy can be this packed? He doesn't know, but he's not complaining.

Suthee straddles his chest, knees on both sides of Park, presenting his prized possession to his lover. He can't help but blush at the thought of Park taking him in his mouth.

Park on the other hand, is getting very excited. Even his hole is reacting to the extremely sexual fantasies he's brain is cooking up inside his head—all the possible ways to enjoy that cock.

Suthee reaches for his dick and jerks it in Park's face, teasingly slapping him with it. The other takes in a deep breath of air as his eyelids droop with so much lust. He opens his mouth, sticking his tongue out. Suthee sees the movement and kindly place his cock head against the soft tongue.

Park cat-licks the head, earning a quiet hiss from Suthee. He feels the underside of the cock sliding along his tongue as Suthee slowly pushes in his mouth.

Amazement and pride wells in Suthee's chest as he intently watch Park take him like a winner. His cock is slowly disappearing inside the beautiful mouth—stretched, filled with man meat. Suthee groans and moans with satisfaction, seeing his whole cock fully sheathed in the sinful mouth.

Park soars with pride as his thoat manages to accommodate the big cock in him. It seems to awaken the beast in Suthee as he begins to face-fuck Park.

Hearing him choke on the dick makes Suthee even more aroused, desiring more of Park. But he wants to listen to his lovers sweet voice moaning his name. He pulls out and dives down to kiss Park, ravishingly.

Park kisses back just as eagerly, feeding his tongue to Suthee. They let all the passion get to their system as they make up for all the wasted years, dancing around each other when they can be doing this for a long time.

Oh well. All in the right time, I'll say.

Suthee turns the other around and on all-fours before rimming the hole. He licks the entrance, prodding and teasing. He wants to make Park's hole relax, and he gets his answer as he feels his tongue easing in and going smoothly along it's soft pucker.

He spreads Park's cheeks and continue eating him, making a moaning mess out of the other.

He drenches the hole with so much saliva and pushes Park down the bed. He climbs on top of his man and kisses up his back until the neck. He devours Park's neck from behind, biting, nibbling and sucking on the most sensitive area.

It's weird to hear someone, who is going to fuck another person, say to that someone, "Please take care of my heart..."

"It won't break with me, I promise." Park replies with certainty and conviction, before he feels the head of Suthee's cock trying to push in.

He wills his hole to relax and welcomes the big champion to make an entourage inside his hole. They groan at the sensations they are feeling.

Their bodies join together in the most intimate way possible. Park can feel Suthee deep inside him, he can feel the intense heat of the cock, pulsating, burning him with so much pleasure and passion. They begin to move together in a slow syncopated rhythm, building up in pace before synchronizing in a breath-taking dance.

Without pulling out, Suthee moves one knee on the side, straddling one of Park's legs. He, then, lifts the free leg to his shoulder, making Park turn to his side in a half-split. In this new position, Suthee begins ramming his hole deeper. One hand holds Park's leg while the other reaches down to tug and jerk his lover's rock hard cock.

Park is screaming in pleasure and ecstacy as Suthee manages to hit his prostate without trying. He feels so good at the mercy of Suthee's aggressively sexual beast.

Vision blurry, mouth hanging open, and voice unable to form words, Park cums. Suthee swells with pride, seeing the happiness on Park's face as he cums so much. But he's still far from getting done.
He pulls out immediately, making Park gasp from the sudden emptiness before getting dragged to lie on top of Suthee.

He gets the message and sits back on the hard cock. Fully sheathing the cock back in him, he lies down and rests his body against Suthee's chest.

They look like a couple of porn stars getting it on in the most exposing position. With Suthee's dick nestled inside him, Park starts rolling his hips. He can feel the brushing of the cock head against his prostate while he sets the pace and the angles.

Suthee snakes both arms around his body, hands cupping his chest, playing with his nipples, pinching them, kneading, pulling.

Park is hard in arousal again.

He loses his sanity when Suthee fucks him from under him, clutching to his body for leveragr. He can't comprehend the pace with which Suthee is fucking the lights out of him. He just remembers being livid and recieving the most amazing ride of his life yet.

Suthee is long-dicking him and giving him the most delicious sensations with every movement.

His kisses are magic.

His touches are heavenly.

His heart is pure.

His love is sure.

His sex is very good.

Yep, they can never ask for anymore. They completely compliment each other. And they would not change this for anything or anyone in this world.

Suthee is nearing his climax and he is sure going to make Park feel his love. Pulling out, he tops him and pins his boyfriend down the bed before penetrating him again. Park gasps from the feeling and welcomes the demanding kiss Suthee is giving. He swallows the moans of Suthee as he feel his own release impending in his groing.

Intensifying, Suthee's thrusts becomes more erratic and irregular. Screaming Park's name, he releases the biggest orgasm he ever had, spilling from his being, filling Park with hot seed as his own orgasm peaks. He spills his cum between them, painting and dousing their chests and abs with so much cum even if it's his third orgasm for the night.

They ride out the after-sex high before running to the bathroom to wash. Of course, they're also rabbits so they go at it again for another round before really washing up and going to sleep.

To be continued...

*******************
My babies are now grown up! Too grown up to actually do it right in front of my salad! 😱😏

Yey! I did it! I finally get to write their naughty. *claps hands like a seal*

Again, thank you for reading. Now that they're done, it's time for ForthBeam!

Thank you very much! 😍
Maraming Salamat po! 😘