The Bodyguard 14 - Any More Revelations?

WAYO

This is so frustrating!

I'm itching to ask and be blunt with him, but I'm distracted with his soft eyes and warm smile. I may not want to admit it, but he's silently reassuring me to trust him, not to doubt him.

That I'm safe with him.

I wanna cry. I'm not expecting for this man—a complete stranger—to have this much effect on me. Sure, I was the one who poured out my guts to him first. I even made him a part of my life without being with him.

Now, we're within arms reach. I like...no, love...I love him. And it seems like he feels the same way too. Yet, what is there for me to fear? Why do I start to feel uneasy just now?

I never really knew him from the beginning. His identity is a mesh work of identities, and I don't know which one of those identities I will place my recognition of him.

In short, he is a shady character. A bad man.

Demon Yo pops out beside my head. "He's your bad man! Rawr!" he purrs after saying that. I roll my eyes at him.

Angel Yo pops out on my face. "Yo, my baby! Everything's gonna be alright. Just snog him and bed him, leave the other details out." he says, arms crossed, nodding to himself like it's the best advice ever!

I mentally bang my head at a wall. I love my life!

The case of Ai'Ming and P'Kit also baffles me. How sneaky of Ming to be able to go being married right under my nose?! Right when I'm beginning to think that nothing escapes my stalker tendencies.

How many more revelations will unfold this day?

Going back to the group with P'Pha, I turn to my two other best friends while pointing an accusing finger—with a matching judging look.

"When are you going to tell me that you're lovers? Or are you being sneaky like Shitty'Ming?" I say with a glare and a pout.

They look at me stupidly, like I am speaking in a different language. They dote on my pout, instead. They pinch my cheeks and give a peck on each side.

Ai'Park on the left, Ai'Suthee on the right.

We all jump in surprise when a booming sound of a palm slammed on a table resonates through the whole canteen. On our table, P'Pha has a palm pressed flat on its surface.

He is smiling, but his lips and an eyebrow is twitching; it's almost scary to me. He is directing a pointed look to my two best friends who just planted their sweet kisses on my cheeks.

Like well-behaved, disciplined kids who just got reprimanded, Park and Suthee shrinks away from me and huddles together at the far side of the long chair we're sitting.

They are holding their hands together, shivering with their teeth gnashing while saying, "So scary!" "I think I'm gonna pee myself!" "Eeww! No!" "But he's terrifying!"

P'Pha stands up and sits beside me. He scoops me up and places me on his lap, surprising everyone in our group. I can only squeak by the suddenness of the action.

His arms slink around my waist, looking proud of himself for his make-believe accomplishment. I lightly slap his hard chest.

"P'Pha~ so mean..." he is looking me in the eyes. All of a sudden, it's just the two of us in the world again.

Angel Yo and Demon Yo pops out together. Angel Yo is covering Demon Yo's mouth with his hand.

The poor demon struggles, but to no success. The demonic angel is screaming, "Go, kiss him! Kiss P'Pha! He'll love it!" his eyes are shaped like hearts.