The Bodyguard 26 - New Start

A/N: Please be warned on the first part! 😈😈😈

**********************
WAYO

Being alone with P'Pha is a craving I consequently discovered during our little adventure in the police headquarters.

I really want to be alone with him, but the situation was not nice at all.

Now, with just the two of us standing inside the room, I don't want to stop myself from expressing how I missed feeling his body against mine. I take big steps towards him and leap into his arms. He catches me with ease and our lips meet in a hungry exchange of air and oxygen.

This is far from animalistic, though. This hunger is just a tiny glimpse of how I trully feel. But, this is love nonetheless. Without talking, or breaking the kiss, P'Pha carries me to the bathroom. Articles of clothing are shed off along the way, rendering us both naked as we reach the bathroom.

The warm water splashes on our body, releasing the tension built up on our tired bodies after the eventful times.

The steam animates the intesity of heat that I can feel our bodies are emiting right now. Desire. Wanting. Love. The worrying. The nerves. Everything mix together in a perfect ambiance as we reconnect our lips in a languid, wet kiss. Hands begin roaming our bodies and our erections throb with excitement.

Our tongues dance wetly as I feel P'Pha scoop me up in his arms. I comply by wrapping my legs around his waist. We let the water wash the unwanted feelings and allow the romantic heat to lead our actions.

We want this. No. We crave for this moment.

When the water becomes cold, we have  cleaned ourselves already. I even manage to clean myself down there, anticipating that we are going to have each other today.

I step out of the bathroom, not bothering to cover myself, drying my body with a large towel. I see P'Pha sitting on the edge of the bed, eyeing me with hunger, erection standing proud between his thighs.

I approach him slowly, still drying my hair, and proceed to straddle his lap. Being prepared as I am, I take his dick in my hand and point it to my entrance.

"Yo. Are you sure you don't need me to prepare you first?" he asks softly. I smile at him and, the same time I dip down to kiss him, I descend on his erection down to the hilt.

He supports me by hugging me tight and thrusting up to meet my descent. My moan of satisfaction gets swallowed inside his mouth. No words can explain how happy I am right now.

I begin to ride him, rolling my hips from time to time for added angles. I love the way his tool seem to touch me inside. He fits perfectly inside me. And I'm loving the stretch. He pounds in me like no tomorrow and I can barely keep myself from screaming in pleasure.

Speaking of screaming in pleasure, we suddenly hear Ai'Ming's name being screamed out.

I let my inhibitions go and allow myself to indulge with P'Pha's love and body.

He flips our position and my back hits the soft sheets. The bliss of being under his mercy in this way elates me. Even just the thought of him makes me weak in a best way possible.

I wordlessly release on my stomach and chest in globs of of hot cum. P'Pha follows suit as his thrusts become more deep and hard, and his rhythm falters.

The moment he shivers intensely, I feel hot liquid filling me to the brim. Even so, I can't feel him getting soft anytime soon.

I take time to recover and begin riding him for round two.

**********************
I forgot the detail that going to school is still a part of my life. I sigh heavily.

Mentally, I am debating whether to feign sickness or to stand up and prepare for school. Stupid P'Pha is towering handsomely over me, waiting for me to move my lazy ass.

Already in his school uniform, he looks like a very hot student right now. He's one of those head-turners that stupid highschool and university cliques have.

The best part? He is mine!

With this thought in mind, I reluctantly stand and throw myself in his arms. He catches me with a chuckle and pecks my lips. I cover my mouth.

"P'Pha! I haven't brushed my teeth yet" I whine in his embrace, my feet dangling midair.

For the most part, things seem to be back to normal after yesterday's event. But news about the terrorist attack fly faster than the speed of sound. Speculations are rising and we get to see the hot chief of the police department on television just to appease the tension.

Being a Science Faculty student, I am deeming myself falling short of drive to be a science man. Why is Biology so hard all of a sudden?

"E'Yo~!!!" Oh gods. No! Here they go. Not even finishing the count to three, I am tackled to the ground by my other friends in the faculty. The Fairy Angels are the only other people who I can put my guards down.

"We missed you, E'Yo!" They exclaim exaggeratedly. Suddenly, with a vengeance, they begin tickling me. Fudge! We're on the freaking floor!

"Okay, angels. Let's stop making Yo fart here. Stand up, all of you. Up-up." Park says in amusement, hands on his waist.

Being a handsome fellow too, Park manages to save them from my secret weapon. Good for them.

"Thanks, buddy." I grin up at him. He ruffles my hair.

"Now, go to class and wait for us to pick you up. We're meeting all the others by lunch time at the Crazy Med Gang's faculty."

I wave goodbye to him and go to class with the squealing fairy angels. They keep bugging me to give his number to them. I glare at them playfully. The professor saves me from their harassment when she begins her class.

********************
P'Pha gathers our group in their cafeteria and explains the decision of the government regarding the files and the codes.

"It is already apparent that the contents of the codes are very important. Worse thing is that they seem to be self-manipulating. With an unknown software, these encrypted files can keep records of current events like the internet."

"So, they continue to exist even without anyone manipulating their system? Like those A.I.'s?" Ai'Suthee asks in excitement. His inner fanboy is oozing out.

"Technically, yes. But the only possible access we have to them is through your things." P'Kongpob says through the video chat, "Therefore, as chief of police...of national defense...I appoint the four of you as honorary officers, for being part in the movement to protect the country."

We don't know of he's being serious or just being extra, but this is hilarious. Like hell! We're supposed to be studying, burying ourselves in piles and shitloads of school works, burning our brows in seriousness.

Well, he did mention being honorary, which is mostly being recognized even not working in the post. I am not going to keep living the slave life.

"So yeah. That's more or less everything we can talk about. Please move on. We shouldn't dwell on this anymore." P'Arthit says on the screen.

I am happy that things are better now. We can continue living happily starting now.

To be continued...

********************
Picture not mine.
Hello there! Well, I feel like this became rushed by the end.

Anyway, I am going to be busy again by tomorrow. So update should still come late.

Thank you for loving this story. I love you all too! 😘

Thank you very much! ❤
Maraming salamat po sa lahat! 😍

"steals cookies from fluffy_katsudon's jars*