Chapter VI

Bago ang lahat ng mga pangyayaring naganap sa unang araw ni Cielle bilang isang First Year College student ay tunghayan naman natin ang isa pang kwento.

-------------------

I opened my eyes and a spacious room greeted me. And then, I felt pain all over my body and noticed that I am also covered in bandages. I tried to remember what happened the last time I was conscious.

Flashes of images flew across my mind. I felt nothing else but pure coldness when I recalled what happened.

But suddenly someone opened the door. I am sure he was surprised to see me that I already gained my consciousness, then he came close to me with a huge smile on his face.

"Grazie a Dio, Lhian! You've finally woke up!" He said with a relief.

"Where am I?" I said with a cold tone. But he didn't spoke immediately. I waited for his answer.

"Tu sei qui nelle Filippine." He said in a serious tone.

Translation:( You're here in the Philippines.)

"Why am I here?" I said and looked at him directly on the eyes, but he looked away.

"Tss. Stop looking at me like that! Your eyes makes my whole body shiver!" He said in annoyed voice. But still I didn't looked away.

"I'm asking you why am I here in this country?" Once again, I said in a serious voice.

"Fine! 'Cause your life will just be in danger if you will still stay in Europe."

"My life is always in danger. They raised me in such a situation." I said coldly.

"I know! But this time it's different! Look at you now. You almost died. They really want you dead!" He said angrily.

"From the outset he was angry in my view. He did not accept me." I said in a serious tone. His eyes became wide for what just he heard.

"Wait, what? You knew who did that to you? Is it the De fiorès or the Vincezos?" He said curiously.

"If I tell you that they bonded together to end my life, will you believe me?" He was shocked but then he nodded.

"I know he instigated the reconciliation between the two families and they united just to kill me. He is the traitor to my family." I said, then I can see that he didn't expect what I just said.

"What? It's from your own family? A Salvatore?!" He said and couldn't believe it. He shooked his head."Who would do such a thing?!" He said confused. " Why he wants to kill his own boss?"

"I've told you he doesn't like me from the start. He never accepted me as part of our family." Then again his eyes widened.

"So you mean?--oh! That bastard brother of yours!" He said then he clenched his fist."I really don't like him from the start!"

"I know that they are the one behind all of these" I said. He just nodded.

"So what are your plans? You know you can count on me." He said with a smile. Then I let out a sigh.

"First I will let them have some more fun while they still have their lives." I said with a smirk. " Then when I return, I will let them taste what they truly deserve. I won't hold back. I then looked at him and saw him trembling from where he was standing. I just gave him a wide grin.