Chapter 4: Bojack Unbound Pt 1

A week had passed since Kinoko met Bulma, Trunks, and Vegeta. During their free time, Gohan had taken Kinoko to meet Krillin, Master Roshi, and even Piccolo, Korin, and Dende up on Kami's look out. They were shocked to realize that there was another Saiyan, especially a girl. Of course they did think it was safe to have an extra Saiyan around, just in case.

Gohan had discovered that there was going to be an Intergalactic Tournament held at Battle Island. He thought it would be a great idea if himself, Trunks, and Kinoko entered. That way they could get even better at fighting and have fun in the process. When they arrived at the tournament, Kinoko was shocked to see all those people.

"You didn't tell me so much people would be here." She mumbled.

Gohan and Kinoko were getting ready for the preliminary rounds right now. Gohan wore a gi similar to the one Goku wore and Kinoko wore a special made gi by Bulma. It was a long-sleeved red cropped shirt with black bottoms and black fingerless gloves. She also tied her hair back a bit with her headband so it wouldn't get in her way.

"It'll be fine, the important thing is to have fun." Gohan assured.

Kinoko smiled a bit and nodded.

"Alright, I'm ready. But I'm kinda hungry..."

"We can get something to eat later, but right now let's fight!" Gohan said happily.

Kinoko looked out to the rings where all the fighters began to stretch and prepare.

"Okay, let's go."

Gohan smiled at her and they took off to where they were supposed to go.

...

Each of the contestants were on eight separate stages. On each one, 25 contestants battled out until they fainted, surrendered, or got knocked out of the ring. The last one on the ring would make it to the semi-finals.

Kinoko smiled as she easily knocked people out of the ring. Thanks to all of Gohan's training lessons, she was able to throw hits without seriously injuring anyone. When she looked over to the side, she saw that Krillin was taking out his opponents with ease as well.

"Hey Krillin! See you at the finals!" She yelled.

The bald headed z warrior looked up at her in shock.

"What?! Kin! You entered the tournament!" He shouted in shock.

Kinoko only smirked and continued to fight off her opponents sending them into the sea. Her and Krillin became friends quickly. But she did like to tease him a lot.

After a while, Gohan, Trunks, Piccolo, Krillin, Tien and Kinoko along with other human fighters had taken out everyone on their ring. It was now time for the semi-finals. Gohan and Kinoko watched as the matches were set up. Gohan's was up first.

"I would say good luck, but I don't think you'll need it." Kinoko said.

Gohan chuckled, "I'll take it anyways." With that said he ran out towards the ring.

Gohan was fighting against some huge man named Udo. He taunted the half-breed a little but Gohan ended up easily tripping him out of the ring.

"Boo ya! That's my son!" ChiChi cheered from the crowd.

Gohan came back to where Kinoko was sitting and sat next to her as they prepared to watch Tien and Trunks' match.

"Hey Trunks, what do you say we give these people a good show?" Tien said.

Trunks smirked, "alright."

Quickly, the two fighters took their fight to mid-air. Tien even ended up using his Tri-beam move and Trunks became a Super Saiyan. Unfortunately for Tien, Trunks ended up winning the match when he knocked him in the water.