Chapter 30: Mind Games

The Saiyans and The Supreme Kai all landed somewhere, but it wasn't in the ship. Mirai looked at his new surroundings from side to side.

"Where did he send us?" He asked curiously.

Kinoko stood up and looked at the dark purple, blue and even hints of red sky. "It's not a ship that's for sure."

Goku glanced at the Supreme Kai who landed behind him.

"Supreme Kai, do you have any idea where we are?" He questioned.

The Supreme Kai looked around trying to make sense of everything, "I can't be certain just yet Babidi can use his magic for just about anything."

Kinoko began to walk around the area. She placed her palm on the ground and she grabbed some of the dirt from it. The planet was dark. The ground was plain dirt with tiny rocks on it, and there were a few hills around.

"I, I have a feeling I've been here before." She stated. She stood up straight and dropped the dirt in her hands back onto the ground. "It looks-it feels so familiar."

Mirai began to walk around the area looking for something around. "I wonder why Babidi brought us here..."

"He probably has nothing better to do." Kinoko added.

They all gasped and looked to the sky when they heard a wicked familiar laugh.

"What now?" Goku asked.

His question was answered when a few figures began to grow out of the ground. Goku took a step back and watched these plant like objects grow.

"What is that?!" Mirai yelled.

The Supreme Kai gaped. "It appears Babidi has created new allies."

Once the objects formed a shape, they appeared to be Saibamen like creatures. They began to laugh and growl as they grew and grew much bigger. Kinoko glanced up and felt her eyes widen.

"How strong would you say these things are, Goku?" She asked.

Said man looked over, "nothing we can't handle I'm sure."

She smirked and slipped into her fighting stance.

"Well then," she transformed into a Super Saiyan shocking the other males.

"Kin, why are you going to fight as a Super Saiyan? Do you think they'll be a challenge?" Mirai asked.

She smirked at him and flew into the sky to reach the height of her opponent. Goku smiled and transformed as well. Mirai looked to him shocked.

"Do you think we'll need to fight as Super Saiyans too, Goku?"

Goku smirked, "not really, but it definitely makes everything more fun."

He flew off to face one of the monsters on his own. The Supreme Kai and Mirai glanced at each other before a large green foot came crashing down almost crushing them. They jumped out of the way in time and watched as the giant green monster chuckled.

Mirai growled, "You know, I've always hated vegetables anyways."

He growled and flew up in attack.

...

(Gohan)

Gohan gasped when he got knocked down by Vegeta. The Saiyan Prince smirked and stood above the 18 year old rubbing his boot off on his chest.