Chapter 35: Majin Buu

"That energy, it's monstrous..." Hiru mumbled as he soared through the air. He had gone with the non-fighters who were still part of the gang, halfway to Kame's look out. He then decided to get back to the fighting scene. 'I may not be the strongest, I'll be there to help.' He soared off faster through the sky.

It was then that two certain boys caught his attention.

"Hey wait up!" Trunks called.

Hiru stopped and looked back to see both the boys and an annoyed Piccolo flying towards him.

"Oh there you are, Piccolo. Where did you go?" he asked.

The Namekian growled and pushed the two boys forwards. "Ask these two."

Goten chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Well you see... Trunks broke Piccolo!"

Hiru rose an eyebrow. "Trunks broke Piccolo." He repeated.

"Yeah, when he was a statue."

Hiru blinked before nodding. "I see."

Trunks glared at the Goku look-a-likes, "well it was Goten's fault!"

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"WAS NOT!"

"WAS-!"

The two boys stopped arguing when their heads got banged together by Piccolo. "Quiet!" He demanded. They both clutched onto their heads trying to hold back the tears of pain they had. Piccolo grunted and tossed a small brown sack to Hiru. The boy from the future caught it with ease. "Here, I stopped by Korin's tower. You're in charge of the sensu beans. There was only about four left so only give them out to those that really need them."

The teen from the future nodded and tied it around his sash. "Got it." He narrowed his eyes once he felt Gohan and Vegeta's energy skyrocket. "Those two are still going at it?!"

Piccolo scowled. "Focus on the other energy. I'm certain that's Majin Buu, we need to be there with the others, let's move!"

Piccolo rushed off towards the new energy he sensed, followed by the other Saiyans.

Trunks and Goten smirked at each other.

"Awesome! This time, we can save everyone!" Goten said.

The son of Vegeta nodded, "yeah! Let's go faster! Last one there is a monkey brain."

The two boys rushed off with big smiles on their faces.

...

(Saiyans)

Everyone's eyes were wide. The energy emoting from this new formed creature was monstrous despite his appearance.

"He's pink..." Kinoko mumbled.

"Is this the guy your so afraid of, Supreme Kai?" Goku asked.

The Kai narrowed his eyes, "Yes. That's Bibidi's creation without a doubt. I could never forget that disgusting creatures face."

They looked back to Majin Buu to see an overweight pink blob like character. He wore a purple cape, yellow gloves and boots, a black vest and white bottoms. He appeared to be stretching.

Kinoko blinked. "I can't believe something that big can touch its toes."

"The way you described him I thought he'd be much larger." Mirai commented.