Chapter 14: Frenemies

A/N; I'm not a big fan of The Great Saiyaman saga so I'll be skipping over a lot of those episodes.

The next few days went by smoothly for Gohan and Kinoko. The entire school had forgotten about The Gold Fighter and was now talking about The Great Saiyaman and his girlfriend The Great Saiyaman 2. Also, they had their first run in with Videl when they helped her rescue a hijacked bus. Well Gohan and Kinoko did most of the work which caused the human girl to become very skeptical of them.

...

"I wish they would say at least Saiyawoman." Kinoko growled as she prepared the twins for bed. She had read off an article that she was referred to as the Great Saiyaman 2.

"At least they aren't calling you my sidekick anymore." He said and put on his Saiyaman outfit.

Hiru began to laugh and he reached over to his father. Kinoko groaned since he wouldn't stop squirming which made it hard to put on his pajamas.

"Gohan will you take that off? You're giving him the giggles before bed."

Gohan looked over at his wife and son. "But I really want to get this hero talk down, besides it makes him happy, doesn't it pal?"

The six month old giggled. Gohan glanced over at Niku who was laying on the ground attempting to stuff her foot in her mouth. He chuckled and walked over picking her up.

"You need to be in bed young lady."

He changed her outfit into some comfortable pink footsie pajamas. She then glared at him when he placed her in her crib. Gohan smiled and leaned down kissing her nose.

"She's just like you, Kin." He chuckled.

Kinoko glanced over at him after setting Hiru next to Niku. "What do you mean?"

"She's so cute, but very feisty."

Kinoko rolled her eyes and placed a pacifier in both of the twins' mouths.

"Well, hopefully they sleep tonight."

She walked over and grabbed his wrist pushing the button which made the outfit disappear. Gohan playfully pouted when Kinoko walked back to the twins' crib to tuck them in.

"Please Kin, I really want to work on this."

"Fine but when they don't sleep tonight it's going to be your fault."

Goten walked in their room all cozy in his pajamas. He walked over the twins' crib and smiled at them. "Hey guys."

Gohan smiled and pushed the red button on his watch before looking into his reflection on the mirror. "I'm The Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good...ah! How come when dad said that kinda stuff it just rolled right off his tongue and sounded so natural."

"Gee, it sounded okay to me Gohan." Goten said.

"Nah, thanks. Let's try this."

The twins sucked on their pacifiers as they watched their father do silly poses through the bars of their crib.

"Here we go... Protecter of the innocent! Defender of truth! The light in the darkness! I have come to crush the oppressors of this world once and for all! Alright you, unhand her! Stand back! This is a job for...THE GREAT SAIYAMAN!...And his beautiful partner who hates doing the poses."

Kinoko smirked and looked at her twin babies. "Congratulations Saiyaman, your children will now have strange dreams of their father dancing."

Gohan chuckled and walked over to Kinoko wrapping his arms around her waist. "Well at least they do the poses."