Chapter 48: The Innards of Majin Buu

"Vegeta? I thought you were dead." Gohan commented.

The Prince of Saiyans grunted. "Do you not see this golden ring over my head?!" He scoffed. He looked from side to side before narrowing his eyes back at the teenagers. "What are you two doing here?"

"We're here to save the boys." Gohan began. He scratched his cheek and looked to his sides. "But that is if we could find them in here..."

Kinoko looked away from the males and looked around. There were pieces of cake, candy or any sugary food floating in the acid. "Ugh, gross." She glanced back to Vegeta and placed her fists on her hips. "As long as you're here, to might as well help us."

Gohan nodded. "Yeah, but also we don't want Buu to know we're alive, so try and be a little discreet for once. Maybe you should act like a mouse."

Vegeta rolled his eyes before folding his arms. "Humph..."

Gohan then scratched his head as he looked to Vegeta. "Hey how'd you get in here anyway?"

The Prince grunted. "If you must know, I was granted a day back to take care of Majin Buu. I saw you two morons get absorbed by that creature so I came here to do the job right."

Kinoko glared at him. "Gee thanks."

Gohan placed his hand on her shoulder making her look back to him. They all looked to the water when they felt it shake.

"What's going on?" Gohan asked.

Kinoko looked to the side and her eyes widened when a whirlpool of Buu's stomach acid began to form.

"Um, if I learned anything in science class id say that leads to the... Southern exit..." Kinoko stated.

The food around their cake boat began to grow closer to them. The cake they were floating on also began to get pulled closer towards the whirlpool. The three Saiyans backed up towards the center of the cake until their backs touched.

"Some rescue mission this turned out be." Gohan commented.

Since more and more desserts began to float near them, the cake began to wobble.

"Oh no..." Kinoko muttered.

The cake they were using as a boat tipped over making the fighters get dunked into the acid. Kinoko narrowed her eyes and began to swim back to the surface until something caught her attention. She yelped and was sent back when someone shot an energy blast passed her towards one of the walls inside Buu, allowing the three warriors to go through it. Kinoko jumped up and wiped the acid droplets off her body.

"Phew, that was a close one." She sighed.

She looked up and rose an eyebrow when she saw Vegeta and Gohan glaring at each other.

Vegeta folded his arms. "What happened to 'being descreet as if we were tiny mice'."

Kinoko looked to Gohan confusedly. "You're the one who blasted us out of there?"

He smiled back at her. "Well, I couldn't have us get digested. We have twins to get back to remember?"

She slightly smiled back at him while placing her hand on his arm.

Vegeta grunted. "I didn't think you had it in you."

"I'm full of surprises." Gohan responded.

Kinoko rolled her eyes playfully. "Let's get a move on the earth is in a short fuse right now."