Chapter 31: Indra, the Galactic Warrior.

"Indra..." Kinoko gasped.

Indra, the first warrior Kinoko ever fought in battle. Though she can say to this day it was the hardest battle of her life. He took a few more steps before stopping. He still looked the way he did when Kinoko first fought him.

*Flashback*

A very young Kinoko at the age of 6 quickly headed back towards her space pod. She was currently on a distant planet which she had been assigned to purge. She jumped off of her feet and began to take off in the air. To her knowledge, everyone on the planet was dead, or either soon to be. All the small 'homes' and villages had been destroyed with a simple energy maneuver. As the young girl kept flying she glanced down to a tiny village she had missed. She bit her bottom lip as she kept her eyes on it. She sighed and landed in the middle of it. If she didn't follow orders she would most likely be dead in less than a minute once she returned to the ship she called home. Once she landed, she had shocked many of the already shocked alien like people. She let a grim facial expression fall. She didn't want anyone to see the guilt and reluctance of what she was about to do. She knew that the only way not to care is to act as if she didn't even have a heart. She clenched her teeth inside her mouth and balled up her fists as her heart, or whatever organ it was that kept her blood pumping, began to beat fast and hard. She looked over to the sides as the children her age and even younger than her ran inside their weak homes for protection. Kinoko looked to the ground angrily.

"One thousand lives or my own..." She mumbled.

She crouched down and let out a battle cry as she powered up her energy blasts in her hands. Once she was ready, she let the blasts go destroying everything, and everyone, who was around. She let out a breath once everything seemed to be destroyed. Flames got caught on the homes because of the aftermath of her blast. Kinoko took a few steps forwards towards a broken down old home. She kneeled down and picked up a small wooden toy that must have belonged to a child. Her face began to twitch in anger. She hated doing this. She let out a scream of rage and dropped the toy before stomping on it crushing it to pieces. A single tear fell from her left eye as she found her strength to continue towards her pod. The planet was to blow up at any minute thanks to a blast she sent to the core of it. The Saiyan girl made it inches away from the crater she landed in.

"I've gotta get out of here." She mumbled.

She suddenly stopped dead in her tracks when someone landed between the space pod and her. Because of the sudden shock she fell back on her behind and stared up at this figure.

"Of all the soldiers that organization could send, they send a child," A deep voice exited.

Kinoko blinked at this shadow, a sort of dark mirth or amusement coating his tone of voice. He took a step forwards making the Saiyan child scoot back. Despite the three years she has spent severe training, fear was still a factor in her life. She gulped a little, in hopes of swallowing all the fear she had towards this warrior. He was tall and a lean man with subtle muscles and a fit body. He had long, shaggy black hair, blood like red eyes and tanned skin. His sclera were black and he, along with his race, were human like creatures except for the sclera and pointy years. He gripped tightly onto the ax he held in his left hand as he glared down the Saiyan girl. Kinoko moved back a bit more and silently gasped when she felt the ground begin to shake a bit. She looked to the ground placing her palm over it trying to stir up an idea to get off this planet. She then looked back up to the warrior as he grinned evilly.

"Some of the 'partners' if you want to put it that way have shared your fate. I sense great power and potential in you. It is a shame you allow yourself to become some slave."