Chapter 50: Gohan Unleashes

(King Yemma's Place)

Two gigantic fists slammed upon a desk in irritation.

"Where are they, Baba?!"

The witch Baba flew up to King Yemma's side. "I'm not sure. You know those two, they're always late."

King Yemma grunted before going back and writing in his journal. "Those two! I allow them to keep their physical bodies! I am giving them the chance to meet their grandchildren! And they're late!"

Baba kept her stern look. "Well look at their grandchildren, at least they don't bother... Much."

Hiru and Niku giggled as they played with each other. They didn't exactly know where they were but none the less, they were happy they had each other. They were trying to grab their halos but it wasn't really working out for the twins.

King Yemma looked to the twins. "None the less, I will not be their babysitter, you call that Zuki and tell her to get here now or I will be forced to send these two to where all the regular mortals go."

"Don't get your panties in a twist I'm here." A feminine voice called.

A woman with spiky black hair that reached her waist walked in. She had black eyes, and a brown tail wrapped tightly around her waist. Behind her walked a tall lean man with short brown hair, gray eyes and a tail darker than hers lashing around freely.

Baba smiled. "Finally, there you are."

Kabo smiled. "So these are Kinoko's twins."

Zuki picked up Niku and looked closely at her. "She looks just like our daughter."

Kabo placed a hand on his mates shoulder before looking to Baba. "How are they doing down there?"

The witch looked at them. "Well the earth has blown up but your daughter, and Goku's son survived. I'd say they'll be okay."

Zuki sighed. "I'm actually going to miss seeing Goku up here all the time. The big lug."

"I was shocked to hear the news as well." Baba admitted.

Kabo grabbed Hiru who instantly smiled at his grandfather. The Saiyan rose an eyebrow. "Great, this one looks like Goku."

Zuki glanced at Hiru before glancing at Kabo. "Hey they've got your eyes." Hiru and Niku giggled as they began to get comfortable around their maternal grandparents. Zuki smiled a little. "She did a great job growing up didn't she?"

Kabo nodded slowly in agreement. "Yeah, she really did."

...

(World of the Kai's)

Kinoko blinked many times as she stared at her husband. He had no eyebrows, turquoise eyes as well as his pupils becoming visible, and long spiky golden hair.

"G-Gohan... You're... You're a Super Saiyan three..." Kinoko stuttered.

Goku smiled. "Wow! That's amazing son!" He complimented.

Gohan's face still had an angered look on it. It was angered yet determined. He glanced down to his ankles where he saw his own hair reach. The power he felt was amazing. It was indescribable. He felt strong. He felt unstoppable. His eyes shifted from his ankles to the crystal ball.

"I know he sensed my energy. Why hasn't he arrived yet?" Gohan asked.

The Supreme Kai looked at him. "Believe me Gohan. He'll be here."