Chapter 33: Not So Sweet Reunions

"I sense them. They're over there." Kinoko called to Mirai who was soaring beside her.

The two Saiyans landed on the ground and ran forwards only to see the Supreme Kai and Goku fighting gigantic sugar monsters.

"What is it with Babidi and making things huge!?" Mirai yelled.

Kinoko shrugged and cupped her hands around her mouth. "Goku!" She called.

The Saiyan who was tightly grasped in his gigantic opponents hand looked over once he took notice of them.

"Oh what's up guys, are you okay?" He asked.

"I've felt better." Kinoko mumbled.

Mirai cupped his hands around his mouth, "Goku, It's a cake monster!" He shouted.

The Saiyan whose hair went in each direction looked down. "So?"

"Well, you love food!" Kinoko began, "eat him!"

Goku's face turned blue. He's eaten many things in his life, but non in which have attacked him.

...

(Gohan)

At this point, the warrior had a bit more damage done to then. Gohan had a few scratches and cuts, Vegeta's clothing were torn a bit and he as well had spots and cuts. They landed away from each other as they glared at each other.

"I think it's time to end this Vegeta." Gohan stated.

A smirk etched on the Princes lips. He slowly crouched back into a fighting stance as Gohan's spine remained straight.

"I agree. No more little games."

Gohan's eyes narrowed slightly, "no, I meant end this fight. Don't you realize it's just a waste. The others might need us."

Vegeta's aura flashed brighter, "How dare you call yourself a Saiyan! You act just as weak as a pathetic human!"

Gohan balled up his fists in anger. "Don't you understand Vegeta?! If this continues then the people we care about will get hurt."

A gruff growl escaped his throat. "You are just as spineless as your father."

"Don't you care about the outcome of this?! If this battle continues one of us won't make it! Don't you care about Bulma?! Mirai?! Or even Trunks?!"

Vegeta clutched onto his hair as his teeth clenched tight. "Shut up!"

"Vegeta! Don't you care about your son!?"

"SILENCE! I am the Prince of all Saiyans! Dead or alive! You and your father! All you've ever done is deprive me of my pride! Nothing matters to me except strength!" He pointed his finger out towards him angrily. "I'll win back my pride by beating you!"

Gohan's eyes slightly widened. "Fine, no more games! I hope you liked being alone, cause that's all you'll be Vegeta." He lifted his thumb and pointed at himself. "I care about my family, and I will not lose for them!"

Vegeta growled. He rushed forwards quickly and got in a great blow on Gohan's face. The half-breed rekindled with a blow of his own. The two warriors took off in the air and began a deathly spar. It appeared as if only one golden Super Saiyan aura, and the electricity shock from the Super Saiyan 2 surrounded them. Gohan rose his knee, in order to hit Vegeta, but the Prince blocked it easily with his arm. They split apart. Gohan was in the air, and Vegeta was now on a small hill which would topple over at any second.