Chapter 18: Meet Goku

A couple days passed by and it was finally the morning of the World Tournament. In those couple days, Videl had stopped by here and there to get in more flying lessons. Also, the word 'friend' wasn't really working out for Kinoko and Videl since they would always argue about something. Kinoko, Gohan and Goten had kept up with good training for as much time as they could get, the Saiyans were ready for the tournament.

Gohan woke up one morning when he heard whining come from the twins. He yawned before getting out of bed and walking over to them.

"What's up guys?"

They had tear stains on their faces but they smiled when they saw their father. Gohan smiled back at them before picking them both up. He looked back to his bed and it was then that he realized that Kinoko wasn't there.

"Where did your mommy go?" He asked.

The twins were messing with their tails as Gohan looked around. He sensed her outside so he guessed she was training. He set the twins on the bed and smiled at them as he tickled them.

"Big day today guys, you're going meet Grandpa Goku!"

Hiru and Niku squealed in happiness as Gohan kept tickling them. He couldn't help but to chuckle at their loudness. He walked over to the closet and smiled at the outfit he would dress the twins in. After dressing them, he dressed himself and he grabbed a water bottle before he walked outside to greet his wife.

Kinoko was in a short cropped purple shirt, with back gi pants and purple boots. Her body was all sweaty and she was throwing punches in random directions. Gohan walked up to her and was greeted with a fist stoping inches away from his face. He smiled at Kinoko's seriousness.

"Time to get ready, Kin."

"I am ready," she stated.

He handed her the water bottle which she took without hesitation.

"Aren't you going to wear your hero outfit?" He asked.

She crossed her arms and walked towards the front door. "Nope, I don't want to look stupid when I meet your father."

Gohan frowned as he followed her. "I thought it would be nice if the four of us matched today."

Kinoko rose an eyebrow and glanced over at her mate. "The four of us?"

He chuckled and opened the door reveling Hiru and Niku in very small versions of his Saiyaman outfit. They had on the turban and shades, and their cape had an 'We love Saiyaman' print.

Kinoko's eyes were wide in shock. "Where did you even get that?"

He chuckled, "Bulma made them. She doesn't want them to be Mr. Satan fans, don't they look cute?"

Kinoko smirked. "They look cute cause their babies. You Gohan ...that's a different case."

"Aw c'mon Kin, this is what's in right now."

"For a nerd maybe."

Gohan wrapped his arms around her waist and pecked her cheek. "Well this is a nerd you just can't get enough of."

Kinoko blushed, rolled her eyes and slapped his hands away, "don't touch me."

The twins giggled at their mothers antics before she walked into the kitchen to get them breakfast.

...

After a while of waiting, ChiChi, Kinoko, Gohan, Goten, Ox King and of course the twins were waiting to be picked up by Bulma. Once she arrived in a yellow Capsule Corporation plane the Son family got in and off to the tournament it was.