Chapter 42: Hiru and the Z sword

"Call me crazy, but I feel like I've done this before."

With his hands holding a tight grip on the handle of the legendary Z sword, the brown haired Saiyan from the future prepared to pull it. Hiru growled, grunted, shouted, sweated, but none of these things was helping him pull out the Z-sword as easily as he'd like. He let go and stood up straight.

"Man this sucker is really in there." He mumbled.

He narrowed his eyes, grit his teeth and crouched down once more as he began to pull it again. The veins on his forehead became visible and his teeth were clenched so tight it appeared they could have shattered like glass at any moment. He grunted as he attempted to pull the sword, but much to his dismay, his hands slipped off again. He screamed when his head hit the surface of the rock they were on sending vibrations through the entire thing. He lifted his hands up above him and tears caught in the corner of his eyes since his hands began to swell up.

"Damn that sword!" He growled. He sniffed up and rubbed his hands. "Stupid hands..."

The Supreme Kai hovered over him. "Hiru, I think you should try that again."

The Saiyan teen jumped back to his feet with a determined look on his face. "Don't worry." He flashed into a Super Saiyan with his eyes narrowed. "This thing is coming out today!" He declared.

Once again he crouched down and gripped the handle on the sword stuck in the rocks.

A smirk appeared on Kibito's lips. "Not even your Super Saiyan strength will be enough I'm afraid."

Hiru glared back at Kibito. "Watch me." He hissed.

He began to pull on the sword once more doing the same things as before. Gritting his teeth, grunting, growling. He began to power up slowly. His feet began to indent into the wall as he used his arms to pull the sword. The tall rock pillar in the middle of a lake began to shake by cause of Hiru's energy. His aura flashed a bit more, hints of electricity began to surround him as he attempted to do what some thought was impossible.

"Your effort is in vein," Kibito began. "If the Supreme Kai himself was not able to pull out the Z sword what makes you think a mere mortal, an earthling, can pull it out?"

Hiru growled, though his focus was still on pulling out the sword. The future Saiyans face was becoming red, the veins on his arms, on his forehead, and even a few on his neck began to become visible.

'I... Can... Do... This...!' He shouted mentally.

Layers of sweat began to cover his face. He shut his eyes as the vibrations from the pillar they were on began to shake much more violently. The rock began to crack as Hiru was beginning to move the sword.

"STAND BACK!" He commanded.

The Saiyan let out a loud cry as he pulled the sword from the rock it was trapped in for so long. The mountain began to crumble to bits as a loud flash surrounded the area. The Supreme Kai smiled once he saw Hiru floating in mid air with the sword in hand.

"Hiru! You did it!" He cheered.

Kibito looked to the Saiyan teen in shock, "THE SWORD IS FREE!" He shouted with shock.

Hiru panted trying to catch his breath but soon a smile appeared on his lips. The young Saiyan had pulled out the Z sword! He chuckled to himself by cause of his victory. He grinned and fazed out of sight.

Kibito rose an eyebrow and looked around. "Where did he go?"

In a millisecond, Hiru appeared in front of the red skinned man with the sharp part of the sword pointed right in front of him. He chuckled softly at Kibito's shock. The red skinned man was an example of the word, horrified, as he was now regretting the words he had told Hiru before. The Saiyan from the future began to move the sword, as if he was already a master. Once again, he moved the tip to stop right in front of Kibito's nose.