Chapter 15: I Will Fight Too!

Gohan and Kinoko woke up the next morning late as usual. As they were getting ready Kinoko spotted something on Gohan which she never thought she would see.

"Teddy bear underwear?!" She fell to the floor laughing finding it hard to believe that the strongest warrior in the universe was dressed in that.

The half-breed looked down and gasped. "What?! Who-oh there's no time."

He pulled his pants up and raced out of the home as Kinoko kept laughing at him.

"Kin we're late could you speed up?" Gohan said as they soared through the sky.

Kinoko chuckled and wrapped her arms around him. "Don't worry Gohan, I won't tell."

They ran through the front door of Orange Star High and through a hallway they thought to be empty.

"Aw man late again!" Gohan said.

Kinoko and himself ran passed an open locker but suddenly stopped.

"Good morning Gohan, Kinoko." A voice said.

Kinoko narrowed her eyes at the voice and looked over. It was Videl.

Gohan smiled, "oh hey there Videl. Well I guess we're all late so let's get to class."

She slammed a locker shut and smirked.

"Gohan, Kinoko it's over."

Kinoko cocked a curious eyebrow. "Class is just starting."

"Forget class!" She walked closer to Kinoko, "hold still, there!" She tore off the bandage from her face revealing the scratch.

Kinoko yelped and rubbed her cheek. "Hey what's the-"

"Funny, yesterday in my little clash with Saiyamans girlfriend I scratched her in the exact same spot. That's who you both are huh. Gohan you're Saiyaman and Kinoko is your loyal sidekick."

"...Partner..." She hissed through her teeth.

"Busted! I can't believe it the Secret identity of Saiyaman is public knowledge!" Gohan stated

"I wouldn't say it's public knowledge since only I know." Her smirk was replaced with a serious facial expression, "but I do think the public has a right to know maybe I should schedule a press conference."

Kinoko balled up her fist and glared at Videl. "Look pig-tails if you say anything I'll see to it personally that you never say anything else again."

"Threatening me won't do you good." She smirked.

"No, please don't. You know the only reason I keep my identity a secret is to protect my family's privacy. It's for them, please Videl." Gohan begged.

Videl narrowed her eyes and looked at Kinoko, "is that true?"

"Duh."

Videl looked to Gohan. "Hey you're the Golden Fighter as well aren't you."

Gohan put his hands up nervously. "No just Saiyaman!"

She smirked, "Why should I believe you?"

Kinoko rolled her eyes. "Are you blinder then I am? That guy is blond Gohan has black hair!"

Videl shrugged. "Well you're right about that."

Kinoko nodded. "And he's more handsome then Gohan too."

He looked down at her, "Hey."

"Just being honest."

Videl crossed her arms and leaned against a locker. "Fine, I guess I believe you."