Chapter 10: Kinoko's WHAT?!

A month and a half had passed since what happened between Gohan and Kinoko happened. Shockingly, they both of them enjoyed 'doing the deed' and it became their favorite activity. Besides sparring that is.

One morning, Gohan woke up when sunlight went through the window hitting his face. He yawned and sat up wondering where Kinoko was. He expected to see her laying next to him but surprisingly she wasn't there. He got out of bed and pulled on his pants before stepping out of his room. As he was walking down the hall he spotted his little brother, Goten holding some cards in his hands. He smiled up at his big brother when he took notice of him.

"Gohan! You're awake."

"Yeah, have you seen Kinoko, Goten?"

The young boy smiled and used his furry brown tail to open the bathroom door which he was standing by.

A/N: remember, all the Saiyans (besides Vegeta and Goku) keep their tails in my fanfics.

"Kin is sick and I made her some cards to feel better."

Once the door opened, Gohans eyes widened at the sight. Kinoko's head was over the toilet and she didn't look so well. The sons of Goku walked forwards closer to the female Saiyan.

"Are you alright, Kinoko?" Gohan asked.

Kinoko glared over at him, "do I look alright!?"

He knelt down beside her and placed his hand on her forehead.

"You're not burning up. What do you feel is wrong?"

Kinoko's glare hardened. "Who made you a doctor?!"

"I'm just trying to help." Gohan stated.

"Well I do-" She gasped and went back to hurling in the toilet.

Gohan looked back to Goten.

"Hey bro, can you go get mom please?"

"Okay big brother." With that said the happy boy went off in search of ChiChi.

Kinoko stopped and stuck her tongue out in disgust. She absolutely hated the taste of vomit.

"I'm fine, Gohan."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. But I'm hungry now."

Quickly the Saiyan girl rushed down to the kitchen and grabbed all the quick food her grey eyes landed on. She walked over to the table and prepared a breakfast buffet for her strange cravings. She grabbed a slice of bread and splattered all types of jelly on it before stuffing her face. ChiChi, Gohan and Goten walked down and widened their eyes at the sight.

"Gohan, what's the matter with her?" ChiChi asked. "I thought she had a stomach ache."

"She did..." He responded.

ChiChi nodded, "well tell me if she starts feeling sick again." And walked into the kitchen

Gohan looked down when he felt Goten tug on his pants.

"Gohan, have you noticed Kinoko is getting...bigger."

Gohan raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"She's probably eating too much but look."

Gohan looked to Kinoko. He didn't see what Goten was talking about. He shrugged it off and walked towards her again.

"Are you feeling good enough to train today."