Chapter 23: Energy Thief

Kinoko stared down her opponent with her signature smirk etched upon her lips. Her opponent, Spopovich, only growled and grit his teeth together.

"So? Usually, people insult each other and then begin to fight. Maybe we should skip that part." Kinoko suggested.

Spopovich only growled in response. Kinoko got in her fighting stance and balled up her hands into fists.

"Same page I see, bring it then."

'Remember Kin, take your time with him, give the twins a little show.'

Kinoko looked over to where Gohan was standing. He smiled and the twins reached out for her.

'I know what I'm doing.'

She smiled at her kids then her face became serious as she glared to Spopovich.

"Let the match... BEGIN!" Mr. Alonsa announced.

Kinoko smirked once more and brushed some hair away from her face with her fingers.

'Take it slow, I can do that.' She thought.

Spopovich growled at the young female. He rushed at Kinoko and started with an attempted clothesline. Kinoko bent back and dodged at only making this angry man even angrier. She couldn't help but chuckle, she loved to mess with her opponents.

"Too slow." She teased.

Spopovich growled as he grit his teeth together. He ran back towards Kinoko but she jumped out of the way and landed behind him. She chuckled as he growled.

"Maybe playing with him will be fun."

...

Gohan chuckled as baby Hiru and Niku squealed eagerly.

"Do you guys like seeing your mommy fight?"

They giggled and their tails wagged happily. Krillin looked over to Gohan and his children.

"You know, they sure are happy babies, Gohan."

Said man chuckled, "well when they want to be. Other times they're just like Kinoko."

Future glanced up at his father with an eyebrow raised. "I'm not. It's just my sister with the attitude problem."

Mirai placed a hand on his shoulder and chuckled lightly, "It's you too."

Future blushed angrily and looked to the ground. "I'm not..." He mumbled.

Gohan chuckled. "Well you are an easy baby."

Hiru crossed his arms and looked back to the match. "Wow, my mother really likes to annoy people."

As of now, Kinoko was poking Spopovich's head, teasing him, and he was definitely furious. She on the other hand was laughing.

Gohan smiled at his wife, "That's Kin for you."

...

Kinoko chuckled as she kept toying with Spopovich.

"C'mon big guy. My six month old daughter can put up a better fight than you."

Growling once more, he let out a loud scream and rushed at her. He aimed for a hook but Kinoko grabbed his fist in her hand and smirked with an eyebrow raised.

"Is that your best?"

Anger, frustration and maybe even a hint of humiliation struck Spopovich. Kinoko smirked at him before lifting his arm and tossing him in the air. She chuckled and before he got too high, she appeared above him, knocking him back down towards the ring.