Chapter 9: Broly Second Coming Pt 3

The battle between Broly, Kinoko and Mirai raged on but the two Saiyans weren't really getting anywhere. Despite all the training they had done, Broly was just as much of a challenge. Just as he was when the Z gang first encountered him.

Trunks and Goten angrily growled as they saw Broly beating Mirai and Kinoko with ease.

"Goten! We can't just hide here!" Trunks yelled. 'My father would be so ashamed of me.' "We have to at least try and help!"

The splitting image of Goku gulped nervously. He was just as nervous as Trunks was.

"But Trunks... Mirai said that we shouldn't interfere remember."

The lavender haired son of Vegeta balled up his fists. "I don't care! I'm not gonna stand here while Kinoko and my big brother get beaten around!"

With that said, he took off flying in the direction of where Broly was. Goten gasped and pulled on the side bag he had which carried the Dragon Balls.

"I'm coming too, Trunks!" He called. "NIMBUS!"

The flying nimbus appeared and Goten hoped on it to get up to where Trunks was flying. Mirai's eyes widened at the sight.

"Trunks! Goten! Go away now!" He ordered.

The boys ignored him and began to attack Broly along with them. As Kinoko threw hooks and punches, Goten and Trunks did the same.

"Leave now! I'm not giving you a choice!" Kinoko ordered.

The Legendary Super Saiyan began to laugh loudly as a green aura surrounded his body. He let out a loud battle cry which made the whole area shake. The energy was so strong, and the light was so blinding, Broly took this opportunity to grasp Kinoko and Mirai's body and punch them in the stomach and send them down with a kick to keep them away.

The two boys gasped when the light calmed down. Their eyes widened when they didn't see Kinoko or Mirai around. The only one they saw was Broly, and it wasn't a good sight. Wasting no time, the Super Saiyan grabbed the boys by their heads and banged them together. The boys screamed and Goten glared at Trunks.

"Why do you have such a big head?!" He yelled.

Broly laughed in amusement and began to swing the boys around by a grasp on their ankles. They screamed once Broly let them go and chased after their retreating figures. He appeared in front of them making their body's crash into his. Broly's big bulky body was rock hard, making it difficult for the boys to move after that crash. The beast laughed and slammed them into the side of the mountains just to amuse himself.

...

Kinoko moved her uneven tinted grey eyes back up to see Broly having his way by beating the boys senseless. He had a grip on both their tails which made them practically unconscious. They had practiced to train them, but since they were still just little Chibis it hurt them. The last Saiyan female growled at the sight and jumped up. She knew now, how much she hated the sight of a hurt Trunks and Goten. Rushing back at Broly, Kinoko decided to use an old simple move long enough to get the boys away from Broly. She placed her hands over her face and growled.

"SOLAR FLARE!" She yelled.

The light she emitted was incredibly bright, not even the Legendary Super Saiyan would see through it. Gasping, he let go of the boys' tail which caused them to fall. Kinoko flew down and caught the unconscious boys, laying them down on the ground.