Chapter 13: The Great Saiyaman

The teenagers arrived at Capsule Corporation. Kinoko sighed as she leaned on Gohan's side watching him and Bulma chat. The blue haired woman smoked a cigarette which made Kinoko hold her breath.

"I hate the smell of that thing, Bulma!" Kinoko complained.

Bulma put it out, "oh sorry Kin, but basically you don't want anyone to recognize you right?"

Gohan nodded with his fingers interlaced. "Yeah, I just think that our new friends will think we're weird if they see us fighting criminals."

Kinoko smirked, "That's why they'll think you're weird."

"Do you think you could help me, Bulma?" He asked.

"Well now, you can always not fight the bad guys." Bulma suggested.

"Thank you!" Kinoko added. "That Videl chick doesn't seem to appreciate it."

Gohan placed his hand over hers and looked to Bulma.

Bulma placed her hands on her hips. "But, playing superhero is too much in his blood. I'll just have to make you a disguise then."

Gohan stood up excitedly making Kinoko fall off the couch onto the ground because of the position they were sitting in.

"Oh wow! You really think you could do it?!"

Kinoko rubbed her head and stood up off the ground glaring at her mate. Bulma smiled.

"Gohan remember, you're talking to a girl who designs and builds space capsules for a living, I don't think any "crime fighter costume" is out of my reach."

"Thanks Bulma you're the best."

Kinoko looked over at Bulma. "Do you think you could make like magical backpacks or something we could take the kids in?"

The blue haired woman chuckled. "Hard day without them?"

Gohan laughed, "we just missed them."

"Perks of being parents." Kinoko added.

Bulma smiled at the teenagers. "Oh don't worry guys. It'll get easier."

Kinoko sat back down on the couch. "That's what I'm worried about."

Bulma laughed and began to walk into her lab.

"Thanks again Bulma." Gohan said.

"Don't mention it. Feel free to walk around while I work."

Gohan nodded and looked back to his wife. "I could go get them if you want?"

"No, it's okay. As long as they didn't spend the day with Goten I'm sure they're alright."

Gohan chuckled and grabbed her hands interlacing their fingers.

"You know I have to admit you're more motherly then I expected you to be." She glared at him. He chuckled. "Its a good thing, Kin."

"Yeah whatever."

All of a sudden a new voice caught their attention. "Gohan! Kinoko! Whatcha doing?" An 8 year old trunks asked happily.

"Hey Trunks! Just stopping by." Gohan said.

Kinoko noticed the layer of sweat surrounding his body. "Looks like you've been having a pretty good workout."

"Yeah my dad's been training me in the gravity room."

"The gravity room?" Both teenagers repeated.