Chapter 8: Broly Second Coming Pt 2

Kinoko's face twitched when she felt cold water splashing on her face.

"Kin, wake up..."

Kinoko's eyes blinked open to see a very nervous Trunks. Her eyes narrowed and she jumped up only to sit back down in pain when her head hit a hard rock surface. She gasped and tears caught in the corner of her eyes as she clutched the spot she hit her head. It was then she realized she was in a small mountainside cave.

"What the-! Where's the crazy guy!" She yelled.

Trunks placed his hand over her mouth shutting her up.

"Kinoko, stay quiet!" He rasped, "he won't find us in here...at least I hope."

Kinoko moved his hand away from her mouth and rose an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about Trunks? And where's Goten, and Mirai?" She asked.

"That crazy guys name is Broly, Goten and I found the real last Dragon Ball but Goten lost it," he explained. "Mirai came into save you after that Broly creep knocked you in here."

Kinoko nodded, confirming she understood, "so, what's going on now?"

Trunks shrugged, he still had a nervous look on his face.

"Trunks told me to come find you, and Goten went looking for the Dragon Ball."

Once again, Kinoko nodded. "Alright, that Broly character must be tough. I'll go help Mirai and you help Goten, alright?"

"O-okay...but Kinoko..."

"What?"

"I feel an emergency coming on..."

Kinoko rose an eyebrow for a second until she realized what Trunks meant.

"Oh now?" She yelled in a whisper since she sensed Broly coming in close.

"I can't help it!" He responded.

He clutched into his crotch and grit his teeth in order to hold it.

"Trunks...Trunks... Where'd you go, come out!" Yelled Goten.

The demi-Saiyan jumped up upon hearing the voice of his best friend.

"It's Goten."

Kinoko nodded and stood up with her back facing the waterfall which covered the entrance of the cave.

"Okay, I think Trunks is in trouble." She stated.

"I'm not, I'm right here."

Kinoko crossed her arms and glanced at him with one eye.

"Not you! The other one, Mirai! ...listen, go do what I tol-"

She then squealed when she got pulled out of the cave through the waterfall by a massive hand.

"TRUNKS FIND GOTEN!" She yelled.

Once again, Kinoko was face to face with the psycho, Broly. Being a Saiyan, her first instinct was to fight, even though she knew she was most likely no match for him.

Attempting to attack the larger Saiyan, Kinoko tried to throw hooks at his face. Much to her dismay he only smirked and dodged them. With quick reflexes, Broly smacked Kinoko away into the side of the mountain indenting her in it. Growling, she re-transformed into a Super Saiyan and rushed back at him while creating a Masenko blast in her hand.

"Masenko...HA!"

She let the blast of putting a lot of energy in that one blast. Once it cleared up, Broly was not in her sight anymore. A smile formed on Kinoko's features and she let out a breath.