Chapter 25: Trials On A Ship

"1...2...3!" The Saiyans repeated each time they played Rock Paper Scissors.

They kept on getting the same result with each shoot. Kinoko, Goku and Gohan groaned. Vegeta smirked when he got scissors which beat paper, which is was what the others got.

"Scissors win." He gloated.

Gohan frowned and crossed his arms, "well at least we know Vegeta can beat us at something..." He mumbled.

Kinoko chuckled at Gohan's comment.

"Aww I wanted to fight this guy." Goku whined.

Vegeta smirked, "well sorry," he began. "You won't get your chance."

"Wait please!" The Supreme Kai yelled. Everyone looked over at him, "You don't really intend to fight him by yourself do you?"

Vegeta, who was glancing at him from over his shoulder, crossed his arms. "Of course I do! What other way is there?"

The Supreme Kai remained silent for a moment and blinked in shock. The same could be said for, Pui Pui, who was still standing near the door.

Quickly, the alien warrior, smirked and crossed his arms. He chuckled, "Master Babidi told me to be very careful cause your high energy makes you dangerous, BUT YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF MORONS!"

Vegeta, still arms crossed, smirked over at Pui Pui. "The only moron in this place is Babidi. He didn't investigate this planet very thoroughly, did he? If he did he would know the most powerful fighter alive is standing right in front of you."

Kinoko and Gohan couldn't help but roll their eyes.

"So much ego." She whispered.

"Tell me about it." Gohan agreed.

"You?" Pui Pui began, "the most powerful fighter alive?" At this point the alien stooge was laughing. While in the middle of his chuckle, he fazed into different places before reappearing in front of the group. "That kind of arrogance will get you killed." He threatened. He fazed away again and the only really shocked one was, The Supreme Kai.

"Don't underestimate him!" He warned. "Babidi uses his magic to attract the most powerful fighters in the universe." The Supreme Kai explained.

Goku placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey calm down, let's just let Vegeta take it from here, okay?"

He looked up at him. "Huh, Are you sure?" The Supreme Kai asked.

Pui Pui landed in a stance and smirked. "You know none of you will ever leave here." He fazed away and back into sight with another pose. "And every ounce of energy you lose as I pound you will be absorbed by this room." Once again, he fazed away and reappeared. "As the energy is absorbed it will be channeled directly to Majin Buu."

"Well..." Vegeta smirked, "that's unfortunate then, since you won't be able to hurt me, you won't be able to steal my energy."

Pui Pui appeared in front of Vegeta, "keep dreaming, before I'm done, I'll do much more than hurt you. When you fight Pui Pui death is a certainty." He jumped back into a stance.

Vegeta fazed into sight before him, ""Welcome to the end of your life, and I promise it's going to hurt." He declared.

Gohan sighed and leaned near Kinoko's ear. "This guy is really annoying."

Kinoko nodded in agreement and smirked. "At least we'll be able to see Vegeta pound the snot out of him."

Gohan chuckled. "I wonder if the twins are okay."