Chapter 5: Bojack Unbound Pt 2

Kinoko struggled to keep up with Zangya. It was much more then she expected she could handle despite her fighting experience. Her eyes widened when Zangya grabbed her by her ankle and sent her flying. She looked towards where she was headed and gasped.

"Gohan!" She yelled.

Gohan looked over and didn't move fast enough causing them to crash into each other. Kinoko felt herself hold onto him as they made it through the side of an already cracked building. Gohan looked down at Kinoko.

"Are you doing alright?" He asked.

He was in the middle of taking on both Bujin and Bido. Tien and Yamcha tried to help but they ended up getting knocked out.

She shut her eyes. "Barely, these guys are creeps."

Gohan stood up and helped Kinoko up while doing so. Bido, Bujin, and Zangya landed on the windows of the building glaring at the two Saiyans. Kinoko slipped in her fighting stance but stood back up straight and looked at Gohan confused when he moved in front of her.

"Stay behind me, alright."

Before Kinoko could argue otherwise, Bido and Bujin restarted their assault. They quickly wasted not time rushing towards him and began to fight him. Kinoko felt Zangya appear behind her making her gasp and try to fight her off, staying very close Gohan. Suddenly, almost at the exact same time, Kinoko and Gohan got hit hard in their stomachs. Bido, Bujin, and Zangya took this advantage and punched and kicked them. Bido moved to Kinoko and kicked her across her face out of the building. Gohan was hit by both Zangya and Bujin making them land in the hard rock ground. Gohan managed to get up, but Kinoko could only sit.

"Oh no, Kin please get up."

Kinoko opened her eyes but she was in to much pain to move. She shut them again and hung her head down signaling unconsciousness. Bido, Bujin and Zangya landed on top of a building and smirked. Bido began to fire Ki blast to where Gohan and Kinoko were. He managed to deflect some but a lot of them began to hit him. Kinoko, who was already unconscious, couldn't even feel them. Gohan groaned when Bido stopped blasting at him.

"Great..." He mumbled.

With that said he fell out of his Super Saiyan state. Bido, Bujin, and Zangya all went back to Bojack's side. He prepared a Full Power Energy Ball and sent it towards where Kinoko and Gohan were. The half-breed's eyes widened as it came forwards to hit him. He jumped in front of the out cold Kinoko and crossed his arms in front of his chest to block it. Luckily for them, the blast was deflected by a, Special Beam Canon, made by Piccolo. Bojack growled and looked over when he saw the Namekian, arms crossed and standing on a building. Gohan looked over as well and smiled.

"Am I glad to see you!"

Piccolo smirked, "looks like you've found a good fight, mind if I cut in?"

He removed his turban and cape and turned his full attention to Bojack before rushing at him. Gohan kneeled down in front of Kinoko trying to wake her up. He tapped her face lightly and shook her shoulders but all that would happen is that her face would twitch.

Piccolo rushed at Bojack instantly beginning an attack. He tried to punch Bojack but he retaliated with two good blows. Piccolo grunted a bit kept up with Bojack for a bit. That was until he hit Piccolo sending him crashing into the side of the building. Gohan gasped and flew in aid of Piccolo.

When he did, Piccolos body was about to fall onto the ground when he caught him. As Bojack turned around Trunks had gotten back up and was ready to fight again. He was already in his Super Saiyan form.

"Bojack, you will not take this planet!" He declared.

Trunks began to fire at Bojack who easily blocked it with his Psycho Barrier which was like a force field. As Trunks proceeded to fight, Bujin caught him with psychic threads, which made him immobile and began to drain his energy.