Chapter 38: Battle For The Sensu Beans

"What's that?!" Babidi yelled as soon as he saw the explosion of his ship. The aftermath of the explosion caused a lot of dark smoke to surround the remains of the ship. "My spaceship!" Babidi cried. "It's been blown up!" When he witnessed his ship blown up into bits and pieces, the wizard began to throw a fit. "How can this happen?! No no no! My ship! Majin Buu I want you to find out who did this!" He ordered. "Call back our army and kill the rat who did this!" His expression changed when he saw the figure of a lean, flame haired Prince floating down. "Wait, someone is coming." Babidi said. He blinked when he realized who it was. "Oh, it's Vegeta."

The Prince smirked, "Yes." He responded in confirmation.

All the mini Buu's left the fighters laying unconscious on the ground and went back to Majin Buu's side. All except for Candy who was standing at the top a hill glaring down at everyone. Slowly, the Supreme Kai opened his eyes and grit his teeth together. 'Hiru, I need to find him...' He moved his glance to the Saiyans around him and felt a twinge of guilt at what he was about to do. 'Don't worry, I'll be back,' he shut his eyes before using the rest of his energy to faze out of sight.

Trunks slowly picked his head up and smiled. "Dad... You made it..." His head fell back down in the dirt because of the tail grabbing the Buu jr's did. Yes, the boys had begun to train their tails, but they were still children so it hurt them. Goten as well was out for a while as Piccolo and Mirai were managing to get back up from the ground. Piccolo gasped in shock once he sensed Hiru's energy completely gone.

"Oh no, we lost him..." Piccolo stated.

Mirai shut his eyes in anger. "I know, I can't sense his energy anymore..." He balled up his hands into fists angrily. "I'm sorry Hiru." But it was then that they sensed Vegeta's energy. "F-father?" He stuttered.

"Vegeta." Piccolo said slightly shocked.

The Namekian stood up and looked up on the hill which the boys laying were on. His eyes widened since the Supreme Kai as well wasn't there anymore. "What has happened?" He questioned.

Still standing tall with a smirk etched onto his lips, the Prince of Saiyans shifted his glance from the master, to the monster, to the mutants that had been created.

"Vegeta, what are you doing here?" Babidi questioned.

Kinoko gasped. 'If Vegeta's here... Where's Gohan?'

Slowly, the Saiyan female stood up and backed away. She yelped when she passed Goku who was out of breath laying in a pile of rocks.

"Goku?"

He glanced over at her. "Kinoko, hey."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "If you knew that becoming a Super Saiyan Three would drain so much of your energy then why did you do it?!"

Goku smiled lightly. "I thought at the time it would be the only way to defeat Majin Buu, but there's a different technique we can use."

She sighed and looked to the ground. "We already lost Hiru..."

Goku nodded and his face became serious. "I know. His energy is completely gone, I'm sorry Kinoko but you can't get distracted now."

Kinoko rubbed her temples, "I can't sense Gohan either." She grunted and looked to the pieces of the blown up ship. "I'm gonna go find him."

Before she could move, she gasped when Goku grabbed her wrist. "Kinoko no, Vegeta is here now. I sense his power, and its very low. I need you to go get sensu beans."