Chapter 39: A Father's Dilema

The Prince of all Saiyans chuckled loudly thanks to the tremendous amount of energy restore the sensu bean had given him. He floated down onto the ground smirking at the Wizard and the monster before him.

"You have no control over me, Babidi, and not even your monster will be able to stop me."

Babidi growled. "Oh that ungrateful arrogant brat! Majin Buu! Kill him! Do whatever you want with him you can even eat him if you want!"

Majin Buu began to laugh. "Little Buu's not done playing. They keep playing!"

Kinoko smiled and flew off towards the hill where the others were on. She sighed when she landed.

"You have no idea what I've been through to get these."

Piccolo stared at the Saiyan girl in shock. "Kinoko, where did you... How did you?" He stuttered, shocked.

The Saiyan girl felt her eyes narrow as she glared at the ground. "Before Hiru pushed me out of the way, he threw the sensu bean sack..." She then growled.

Mirai blinked. "You found that little bag?"

A smirk appeared on Kinoko's lips. She placed her hands on her hips and looked to Vegeta.

"Well, I had a little help."

...

Vegeta had his arms crossed against his chest, an arrogant smirk spread across his lips as he examined his five mini opponents.

The mini Buus didn't seem to like their opponent though and regarded him with slight wary interest.

"So, are you pink dwarves going to stand there all day or are you going to give me a challenge?" The Prince began.

Buu growled at this. He lifted his arm and pointed at the Prince. "Attack him!"

The mini Buus smiled, and the order motivated them to charge at the Saiyan prince. One launched a right hook at Vegeta's face, only to be caught in a gloves hand. Vegeta blocked the second attack with relative ease and kicked the two away before blocking the other three and getting out of the way.

He was a little winded. His fight with Gohan definitely left him with about 50 percent of his original strength and, even though the mini Buus weren't much of an issue to him, the main Buu was going to be a problem. He first had to get rid of the Cell junior rip offs though if he was going to fight Buu one on one.

So, Vegeta spread his arms wide and gathered ki into both of his hands. The five mini Buus charged at him, but weren't able to get close to Vegeta as the Saiyan thrust his arms forward.

"FINAL FLASH!" He shouted.

A large beam shot out of Vegeta's hands, startling the small pink devils. Two of them were in the direct path of blast and couldn't dodge before they were destroyed. The other three managed to get out of the way but were able to feel the raw power behind this man.

...

The fighters on the rocks gaped at this.

"My goodness, Vegeta sure has been keeping up with his training all these years." Goku noted.

Piccolo grunted. "Even so, I have high doubts he'll be able to defeat Buu alone." His attention shifted to the Saiyan girl. "Kinoko, our plan is to have Dende heal us. If Vegeta can't handle this, we'll wait until he realizes that and goes to the lookout. There's no point in wasting the sensu beans now when we have Dende up there."