Chapter 27: Dabura's Fall

Dabura, the demon King, who still stood at the foot of the door studied each of the fighters carefully one by one.

"I must say I'm impressed, beating Yakon and advancing to stage three. So now, you must face me, which means you will progress no further." Dabura taunted in his deep voice.

A smirk curved on Vegeta's lips. "Your boss must be nervous if he sends out his number one guy. Why doesn't he come out himself huh? Is he too scared?"

"Let's dispense with the idol talk, I'd prefer it if you just attack. All of you, together." Dabura said.

Kinoko narrowed her eyes. "Hold up devil guy, it's my turn to fight."

The Demon King sent a glare to the young female, "impudent girl."

She placed her fists on her hips and stepped closer to him. "But this ship, it's a lousy place to fight I say somewhere secluded in the mountains. Yeah, that sounds good."

Gohan smirked, "hey what about a nice spot on the beach?"

Kinoko glanced back at him. "No."

"Yeah you're right I don't want to get sand in my boots." He continued.

Kinoko face palmed. 'Oh Gohan...'

The Supreme Kai stared in shock as Dabura growled.

"Silence children! Little girl, you will fight me here and now." He got in a stance and Kinoko grinned.

"Very well, I wouldn't want to kill you on a beach anyways."

She moved her hair behind her and smirked as she slipped into her fighting stance.

*Dabura! Wait a second!* A voice called. *I was just thinking and it might not be such a bad idea to pick another location for the fight. You see to revive Buu were going to need the spaceship in tact.*

Dabura stood up straight out of his stance. Babidi was speaking, but Dabura was glaring at the female Saiyan. "Yes, I understand."

*Any preferences?* The wizard asked.

Gohan, Kinoko and Goku all looked to the ceiling wondering why they could hear Babidi.

"Wow, his voice is annoying." Gohan mumbled.

Dabura slightly smiled, "perhaps a planet similar to this one. I don't want an unfair advantage."

Babidi chuckled his chuckle. *Dear me, you really want to show them don't you Dabura? Very well as you wish. Here goes.*

Babidi began to cast the spell making a wind surround the gang. Kinoko and Gohan exchanged looks before their surroundings changed. They appeared at a secluded area, surrounded by rocky hills and rock pillars. Dabura smirked at the Saiyan.

"Well then, let's begin, shall we?" He suggested.

The wind blew through Kinoko's dark brown locks. She smirked and slipped into a stance. "It's your funeral."

Gohan smiled and his mate and took a step closer to her, "alright babe, stay focused."

She glanced at him. "I got it."

He smiled and stepped back beside Goku while crossing his arms. Kinoko's smirk was replaced by a determined face and she fazed out of sight towards Dabura.

"She's serious when it comes to this stuff isn't she son?" Goku mentioned.

Gohan chuckled, "Yup."