Chapter 43: All New Powers

(Hiru)

Hiru grit his teeth in anger as himself and the Old Kai sat on the ground. The Old Kai said he would help Hiru unlock his full potential, but so far the Saiyan had been sitting still on the ground as the elder watched female Zumba classes on a T.V he had made appear. Though he claimed he was helping the Saiyan. He had his arms out infront of him his palms facing Hiru.

"This is taking forever!" Hiru complained.

The old Kai glared at him. "Silence! You need to be completely still for my power to work!"

Hiru rolled his grey eyes. "The longer it takes for you to do this, than the longer it'll take for Majin Buu to destroy the earth."

The Old Kai grunted. "Listen you rude young man! The time changes are different on this planet than the one on earth! Now zip it and let me finish!" His attention was shifted back to the T.V and he chuckled lightly. Hiru rolled his eyes and looked far off into the distance where Kibito sat under a tree and read a book, the Supreme Kai was observing the technique and Goku was eating... Again.

...

(Earth: Saiyans)

"I can't sense anyone, Kin. Are you sure they're up there."

Kinoko and Gohan were currently on their way to lookout, it was as if in an instant everyone energy left.

"I...I don't know what happened. I can't even sense Mirai or Piccolo." She shut her eyes and looked off to the side. "You don't think..."

Gohan growled and grabbed her hand before he flew off faster. She yelped at the insanely fast speed they were going at. All of a sudden something, or someone, zipped passed them at great neck speed. Kinoko stopped and looked towards the ground.

"What was that?!" She yelped when another something went zipping passed her making her spin. She stopped and held her head in her hands cause she felt dizzy. "Oh, my head..." She mumbled.

Gohan looked to his wife. "Kin, this is no time for playing honey."

She rolled her eyes before glaring at him. They both looked up when they heard someone call them. Their eyes widened when they saw a giant hole through the ground of the lookout and Mirai and Piccolo looking down at them.

Kinoko blinked. "What the hell has been going on?"

Gohan flew up towards Mirai and Piccolo with Kinoko following after him. They looked around the lookout shocked to see everything either toppled over, or on the verge of collapsing.

"Hey guys. So, do you want to explain what has been going on or..."

Mirai looked at them. "Well for starters, Majin appears to have evolved somehow. He's tall, not far anymore and much stronger. Basically, he trapped us in the hyperbolic time chamber and ate everyone..."

Gohan's eyes widened and he looked to Mirai. "W-what?!" He stuttered. "He ate everyone?"

"Everyone?" Kinoko repeated. She ran towards the edge and looked down and Mirai kept explaining things to Gohan. "Who's fighting? Is it Trunks or Goten?!" She shouted.

Piccolo smirked. "That's Gotenks. They learned the fusion technique."

Kinoko shut her cloudy eye and looked back to the scene. The boys had just sliced Super Buu in half and blown his body to bits. She then screamed in shock and fell back. "They're... They're t-they..." She stuttered.