Chapter 46: The Twins Attack!

A\N: Go easy on me please guys, this chapter was hard to write.

As Hiru grew bigger, Buu was shocked at the sudden change. Not even he himself expected the teenaged boy to suddenly transform into a giant ape. He had on expandable spandex under his clothing so he wasn't a naked giant ape.

"Oh my gosh..." Kinoko mumbled. "Why would he chose that instead of the Super Saiyan Transformation?"

Hiru roared loudly and rose his arms up in the air as he completed his transformation.

"Well he sure is huge..." Gohan commented.

Kinoko furrowed her brows. "You know? I can't quite picture how you can fight a giant ape."

Gohan chuckled and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Well let's see what Buu does..."

Hiru growled angrily before pulling his fist up and slamming it into the ground. The djinn gasped before he jumped into the air.

"What, what have you done?!" Buu shouted.

Hiru grinned, his sharp teeth sent chills up and down Kinoko's spine.

"Man, maybe he should bite him..."

Hiru brought his leg down and attempted to crush Buu with his foot. The Majin kept jumping out of the way as Hiru kept attacking.

...

His eyes were wider than his head. Sweat dripped down the side of his face. Hercule Satan, was currently hiding behind his daughter as he witnessed the two adorable babies he had watched for the past hours turn into gigantic monkey like creatures.

"D-DAD! DO SOMETHING!" Videl shouted in fear as she stared at the transforming twins.

Instead of the typical Oozaru transformation, the twins had light brown fur instead of black fur. Niku was the first to begin to stomp around. She let our a roar before slapping over mountain with her gigantic hand. Hercule, Bee and Videl screamed out of horror.

"W-what happened to them!" Mr. Satan yelled. "This... This is insane!"

Hiru let out a growl of his own before he shot a big blast out of his mouth which headed threw various mountains. Niku as well did the same and began to move around the area breaking every hill, or mountain in sight. She roared before she fired another blast headed towards Hercule and Videl. They let out another fearful scream before jumping out of the way. Though, the wind from the impact was hard to miss which sent them flying forwards. Dende glanced over and his eyes widened. Blast after blast, it appeared as if the twins were about to help Majin Buu destroy the planet earth. Hiru banged on his chest as he continued to breath out destruction.

"What is happening to them?!" Dende questioned. He looked up to the sky and finally took notice of the power ball.

...

Gohan smiled. "Wow, Hiru must've learned this from you babe..."

Kinoko chuckled. Hiru had Majin Buu in his hand and was squeezing the life out of him. Thanks to the djinn's particles though, he would be able to heal from that one quickly. It was then that the adult Saiyans felt something. Gohan's eyes widened like saucers. He could recognize the energy he sensed in his sleep.

"Kinoko... Is that... Who I think it is?"

Kinoko blinked and face palmed.

"Oh... No... This won't be good."