A/N - outlining the universe

This story is set in season 3 of the flash, starting with when Julian pulled off Caitlin's necklace to save her and turned her into Killer Frost. This story diverges completely from canon from there. There is no Savitar and Westallen is established at the start but this is a Snowbarry story so the Westallen is dealt with quickly so the Snowbarry can thrive. Arrow, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow will cross over at points

    The cast is the same as in the TV show(s).

    The story will most likely not be updated frequently but opinions are always welcome, even negative ones. Not everything is pre-planned so if you have a suggestion it might become reality.

Key: "" = speech

          '' = thoughts

          bold = voice modification (in speech); exaggeration (in narration)

          CAPS = shouting

          italics = anger - nearly a shout

          underlined = exaggeration

    Now the boring stuff is out of the way - on with the story!

PREVIEW

    She stood there for a second. 'I've made it out of S.T.A.R. LABS. What to do?' She had spent so long trapped inside of herself that she had plenty of plans she could use. Kill them all? Fun but boring. Would get lonely after a while. So she thought about who she could turn to her side before killing them all. That was a nice plan. Julian is definitely not a good idea. He can't follow a simple instruction. Cisco won't turn but... Maybe he would. Maybe he is the right one. He's the most broken, the easiest to turn and with him it certainly wouldn't be lonely. He will also come out here in about 10 seconds sounding desperate for her tomcome back. She hears a crackle and she knows that he is here. Time to enact her plans.

KILLER FROST: "Ahh freedom."

BARRY: "Cait... please... come back"

...