Living the dream life

All was quiet outside Central City Bank until there was a flash of red and there were two figures standing outside. One in black with a red aura and one in blue with a white aura. The Dark Flash and Killer Frost were here and their intentions are anything but good.

THE DARK FLASH: "Good enough?"

KILLER FROST: "Perfect. We might even get the chance to have a large fight together."

THE DARK FLASH: "Whatever you want."

    The pair got themselves ready and went in. Bullets were fired but they were stopped by a wall of red lightning. Then the bullets stopped. The lightning stopped. The black figure stood there and smirked. The figure opened his hands and the sounds of the bullets hitting the floor reverberated around the room.

THE DARK FLASH: "Really, after all this time I thought people would know that speedsters can catch bullets. Frost, I believe you wanted me to save some for you?"

    That was the last thing those guards heard. They all looked down to find icicles in their hearts and they all fell simultaneously. All eight of them.

THE DARK FLASH: "You're improving."

KILLER FROST: "Likewise, now shut up and get us in the vault."

   There was no freezing and punching this time. The Dark Flash picked up killer frost and phased into the vault.

KILLER FROST: "Well that was a one of a kind experience."

THE DARK FLASH: "I'm sure there will be plenty more."

KILLER FROST: "Oh I'm counting on it."

    They stand there in silence for a bit staring into each other's eyes.

THE DARK FLASH: "I don't see how life can get better than this. It's... dream-like."

KILLER FROST: "What more do we want? Just me, you and the ability to do whatever the hell we want."

THE DARK FLASH: "I used to think saving people gave me a rush but nothing compares to the feeling of causing mayhem with you."

    Killer Frost took a couple of steps closer to the Dark Flash.

KILLER FROST: "Nothing compares to the feeling of causing mayhem with you."

    Killer Frost took a few more steps and then suddenly her lips were on the Dark Flash's, both of them throwing themselves into the kiss. only one thought ran through the Dark Flash's head. He really is living the dream life. They broke apart after a few minutes, gasping for air.

THE DARK FLASH: "Cait... we shouldn't... do this... in the middle... of a heist."

    Killer Frost simply smirked at him and moved her head to his ear.

KILLER FROST (whispering): "Later."

    The Dark Flash nodded his head so fast it was nearly a blur.

KILLER FROST: "Now let's get out of here and cause some more mayhem.

THE DARK FLASH: "Couldn't have said it better myself."

    The Dark Flash grabbed Killer Frost and phased outside, ready to face anything the world could throw at them.

    Meanwhile, outside of the vault, a certain blonde superhero had just flown in through a breach. She flew up into the air while other superheros poured out of the breach.

SUPERGIRL: "We're too late... they're gone."

GREEN ARROW: "Even for Barry that's too fast. They didn't break into the bank just to kill the guards. Did you check the vault?"

SUPERGIRL: "Yes, even though it's lined with lead it shows no signs of opening. Everything is still intact and closed."

VIBE: "Then they're in the vault."

GREEN ARROW: "How?"

VIBE: "Barry can vibrate fast enough so he can phase through things. He simply picked up Caitlin and phased their way inside."

GREEN ARROW: "Everyone listen up. Everyone gather around the vault door. Anyone with stun projectiles aim them at the door. Everyone else line up behind them. We can't let the Dark Flash and Killer Frost get away with the murder of these eight people easily. just because they were our friends that doesn't mean they didn't commit murder. Reclaim them if we can. Capture them if we must, but we can't let them get away."

    Everyone had just lined up when two figures appeared from the vault door. Everyone fired.