Battle plans - Killer Frost and the Dark Flash

It was the day after the battle. Frost had mostly healed but that didn't mean that Barry would let her out of his sight. She knew why and she knew that he felt that he needed to but she decided that there were better things to do that be watched wearily. All she was doing was just some mundane tasks and he was sat in one of the chairs in the cortex watching her with an eagle eye.

FROST: "Barry there are better things to do than watch my back like a stalker. I'll survive if you're not looking at me for more that 5 seconds."

BARRY: "I know it's just... you're all I have and the only thing I want to have. I don't want to, I can't loose you, Cait. And then there was that nightmare, that you're going to die and I once again will be to slow to do anything and then I'll have nothing and it'll all be my fault because I couldn't protect the one person who I want to protect, because I couldn't protect the woman I love."

FROST: "Ohhh Barry, I'm not going anywhere as long as you don't go anywhere. Anyway there are more important things to think about than how I'm not going to get shot with an arrow. Like how to beat every member of the Justice League."

    She gave him a devilish smirk which he began to return and she sat in his lap and they both turned to the moniter and started to look through photos of the members of the Justice League. At first there were photos of team arrow.

BARRY: "Well let's start with the new team arrow and deal with the more important people later."

FROST: "The fake canary is easy - you just run around her until she screams herself asleep. For that wild dog he's going to be easy,along with mister terrific. We can both stop bullets and those ball things aren't going to do much once their either frozen or been phased through so they're both just normal people after that."

BARRY: "Sounds good. Diggle won't be much of a problem either unless he gets a chance to punch you. Have you seen his arms?!"

FROST: "Yep, oooo what about the legends? I mean I can just freeze both of the fire ones, you can keep up with the canary. I can freeze laser bolts, you can punch away super steel and we can both punch Amaya in the face."

BARRY: "Very quick, very accurate. What about the betrayers? Team flash. What cunning and painful plans do you have for them, my love?

    Frost sunk even further into Barry at this point (she had been slowly sinking further into his lap throughout their conversation) and relished in being this close to the man that she loves, knowing that she is being loved in return. There was no feeling like plotting others demise in such bliss. She knew that this was the point that there was finally no more distinction between Killer Frost and Caitlin Snow in her mind. They were one and the same. One person. No more fighting for who is in control. In the back of her mind Caitlin said one thing before they finally merged  - 'Ha, it would appear that Killer Frost's final emotion is happiness.' And she couldn't agree more. She was most definitely happy. She moved away from her state of happiness and thought about his question. And she did have some cunning thoughts.

FROST: "Well I've got a few. I mean you're much faster than Wally so you could just out run him and stop everyone and then to taunt him before breaking his bones. And then Cisco, he needs his hands to shoot right, so I can just freeze them off. And then, he won't be able to do anything as we deal with Oliver and use his one main weakness."

BARRY: "And that would be...?"

FROST: "Felicity Smoak. We just need to take Felicity and we'll have him on his knees."

BARRY: "Ohhh Cait I love it when you're that evil. It's... perfect. I bet they're planning how to detain us but I'm sure, because they aren't as evil as you that they won't get my number one weakness."

FROST: "Which is what exactly?"

BARRY: "You. You, Cait, are my number one weakness. Whether it's as Dr. Caitlin Snow or as Killer Frost it's always you."

    Frost felt so warm and happy at that she found that she wasn't Frost anymore but Caitlin. She felt fairly warm. She had brown hair. She had brown eyes. She was Caitlin Snow. She could change her appearance and whether she is using her powers at will and her personality didn't change. Maybe if they did get captured they would be able of escape cunningly. She went full Killer Frost for a second and decided that she had the perfect way to show Barry. Without having to move from Barry's lap. She reached a hand up at his head, emanating a light frost and grabbed his chin, pulling his head to look at her.

KILLER FROST: "Look at me, Flash."

    Barry turned and looked at her, first wearily and worriedly as to what had made to frosty but then in awe and amazement as her hair and eyes turned brown like they were before all of this happened. He was breathless.

BARRY: "Cait..."

CAITLIN: "Like what you see Mr. Allen..."

BARRY: "As always, but how? Which version of you am I talking to?"

CAITLIN: "Every version of me. The only version of me. Because of you're love and care you seem to have merged my personalities so I am one and the same. Caitlin Snow is Killer Frost and Killer Frost is Caitlin Snow. But even before then my emotions and thoughts were being shared as I slowly merged over the last few days. So now they can't take me away from you even if they take my powers."

    Barry didn't say anything at first, but just leaned in to kiss her. This lead to them making out on the chair for a few minutes before Barry abruptly pulled away and rested his forehead on Caitlin's.

BARRY: "I love you, Cait.'

CAITLIN: "I love you too Barry."

    Barry leaned in again and kissed Caitlin slowly and passionately, slowly speeding up and getting tougher. As they sat there making out in that chair they both knew that they could face anything as long as they did it together.