X/Final Preparations

*Remember, in any X/chapter this book's Barry and Caitlin are called Barry and Caitlin while InterCosmicBooks' Savitar and Killer Frost are called Savitar and Killer Frost*

    Savitar flashed back into the warehouse the following day to see both Barry and Caitlin suited up, although Barry's mask was down and Caitlin still had her brown hair. 

SAVITAR:  "If you two are done, we have a plan to come up with to defeat your Justice League."

    Barry and Caitlin look at him interested as they try and gauge what he had planned. In the end Barry gives in and asks him.

BARRY: "So what do you have planned?"

SAVITAR: "Misdirection.....but first. You have got some training to do Mr Allen, as for you Caitlin You shall be training with my Killer Frost." 

    Savitar clicked his fingers as Killer Frost walked out of a portal. her hands frosting slightly. She cracked her neck.

KILLER FROST: "Lets get to work." 

    Barry and Savitar flashed off to elsewhere while Caitlin and Killer Frost were left where they were. Caitlin frosted up and looked at her doppelganger. Killer Frost smirked as icicles began appearing over her body, creating a thin layer of armour. 

KILLER FROST: "I am going to teach you how to do that."

SPEEDSTERS

SAVITAR: "What I'm going to teach you is simple. Lightning volley."

    Savitar ran around the city and then ran back to the building near Barry, Savitar charged up his lightning and detonated it beneath him, making him go up into the air. He then let his lightning surge around him before condensing it into one blast, completely making the building collapse. Savitar then landed and dusted himself off.

SAVITAR: "By the end of today, you should be able to do that" he said. 

BARRY (awe): "Damn..."

    That would be pretty... useful. Barry replayed what Savitar had done the best he could. What the hell had he done exactly?! 

SAVITAR: "Keep calm and let the lightning flow. Don't fight it, let it flow like a river. Let it build up....and thennnnn contain!"

The red lightning sparking across Barry's body sparked quicker than ever, stronger than ever. Barry felt the lightning flow. He didn't focus on his hate, but on Caitlin, on his love. He felt the power boost. Not just from the technique, but the state of mind too.

"Now run Barry run!" he added. 

    He then ran. He moved at least 3 times faster than before. He ran faster than he ever had, faster than any speedster on this earth ever had. He focused on his love and it took him places faster than his hate or his fear, no matter what he was going to do afterwards...

KILLER FROSTS

    Caitlin looked over at her doppelganger she felt the water in the air and froze it on her skin, creating a small layer of ice like she had, well armour on. But she couldn't get the icicles. Once she tried those it cracked.

KILLER FROST: "Don't focus on it cracking. Focus on the temperature, why does it crack? Because of the hot air on your clothes. So let out cold mist for about 45 seconds. Then try again."

    Caitlin felt the heat leave her body. It was - reassuring given the last 4 weeks of being blocked from her powers. She felt the mist flow. After a while she created the layer again, this time much easier than the first. Killer Frost smiled.