I'll join you

*A/N their chapter and the next one or two are going to be shorter basically just filled with random stuff because I want to wait a bit before the action starts so I'm just filling them with Snowbarry fluff and team Flash going crazy.*

BARRY (comm): (sadly)"I'm coming back. I have made my decision."

    Killer Frost straightened herself up and hoped Barry wouldn't notice her tear stained face. It took about ten seconds for Barry to get into his apartment. Frost stood up and  stared at him. He didn't look broken anymore. He looked stronger than he ever had been. He looked like he had made his decision. They looked each other in the eye and Barry opened his mouth to say something but he then noticed the tear stains on her face and walked forward and held her in a hug that she gladly reciprocated. They both broke into tears in each other's arms.

BARRY: "What's wrong Frost?"

KILLER FROST: "You... you looked devastated and I didn't do anything. I say I'm the only one that cares and then break you into tiny pieces. Why would you ever pick me."

BARRY: "It's ok. I'll join you. I'll always pick you. And I understand why you didn't comfort me just then. You had to make me realize how little my so-called friends cared about me. Filling the blow would have made me go back to them. You did the right thing."

    A smile grew on Killer Frost's lips. She felt happier now. Barry picked her and was alright with what she did. She couldn't have asked for anything more. This was what she wanted. Her and Barry going around robbing banks, causing havoc and fighting self proclaimed heroes. No-one would be able to stop them. They would be the greatest people in history. She moved out of the hug and smirked at Barry.

KILLER FROST: "So you will join me. That's good. Now, come with me."

    Frost held out her hand for Barry to hold. He did and Frost transported them to an abandoned warehouse on the other side of the city (because villains love abandoned warehouses). All that was in there was a few tables. Frost thought to herself that one of their first robberies would have to be to get equipment (training, medical, security - things like that). The first thing they needed however was beds. It was nearly midnight after all.

KILLER FROST: "Sooo... I can't exactly sleep on a bed of snow because it will melt while I am sleeping and that is just uncomfortable."

    She turned to look pleasingly at Barry but she didn't need to. He was gone and it took about thirty seconds until he returned with two large mattresses. She liked this new partnership and knew it would work well. She was already happy with it and for her that's saying something. It was the start of something new and they both knew it. While Frost was lost in thought Barry had placed the mattresses down at arms length from each other. He ran back into the city to get blankets and passed one to Frost.

KILLER FROST: "Th-th-thank you Bar-r-ry."

BARRY: "Are you cold? Here let me light a fire so you can suck up its heat and sleep peacefully." 

    He got some stones and made a small square on the floor to stop the fire from spreading. He then got lots of sticks and made a fire. He lit it by vibrating his hand near it so the sparks coming off him lit the wood. She walked over and sucked up its heat and felt better immediately. Barry could see that she was feeling better and smiled at her. Not a small smile or a fake smile, a proper smile that made her feel warmer inside.

KILLER FROST: " Thank you Barry, you didn't have to."

BARRY: "Yes I did, if we are going to be working together we need to take care of each other. That includes making you feel warm when you are cold."

KILLER FROST: "Well you didn't have to but thank you. G'night Flash."

BARRY: "G'night Frost."

KILLER FROST: 'Barry is so nice to me even when he is evil. He is still making me feel better even when I didn't think I needed to be. I don't know what I would do without him and, omg am I falling for Barry Allen!'

BARRY: 'Who knew Killer Frost could be so modest and so kind. She needs to be feeling better than worst at times too and she has the effect on me that makes me want to make her feel really good and, omg am I falling for Killer Frost!'

    They both fell asleep thinking of the other completely unaware that the other was thinking about them as well.