The First Time

*A/N Full hero/villain names will almost always be used in narration for the villains and  heroes. I have something special planned for the next chapter. But you will just have to wait till then to find out.*   

 When they arrived at the bank the Dark Flash quickly put Killer Frost down and they got ready. Killer Frost froze the door and the Dark Flash punched it at a high speed, shattering it instantly. They walked in side by side and got ready to fight the guards. There were seven. They all raised their guns. They fired. Killer Frost got ready to create a shield but it was no use. The Dark Flash caught them all. He then ran at the guards and killed them all by phasing his hand through their hearts like the Reverse Flash. 

KILLER FROST: "The Flash killing. I like it."

THE DARK FLASH: "Don't worry I'll leave some for you next time. Also it's the Dark Flash"

KILLER FROST: "So you used the nickname I gave you... It fits nicely."

    The Dark Flash just smirked at Killer Frost before turning back to the bank. The vault was in the far corner so Killer Frost strolled over and began freezing the door to it while the Dark Flash kept the perimeter so she wouldn't be harmed. The new Barry was much like the old in this sense - he always would give his life for his friend(s). He just thought he was lucky that the one last person who he had was Caitlin Snow - the one he trusted the most, even when she isn't Caitlin (but for new Barry this was more exciting).

KILLER FROST (comm): "The vault's ready - give it what you've got."

    At this the Dark Flash ran around the bank once and without breaking his speed he ran into the bank and punched the frozen vault door. The punch shattered the door and his wrist. He didn't show it but Killer Frost knew. She always did know when Barry tried to hide something. Sometimes she was the only on that noticed and right now she was sure it was one of those times. She didn't have much time for thought though because she walked into the vault and, using two bags she found, filled up some bags with the money. 

    Once she had finished the Dark Flash was still standing guard outside the vault. He looked at her but didn't move. They both looked forward and saw a breach. They both knew what this meant. Vibe was coming. And probably Kid Flash. 

   As they predicted Vibe stepped out of the portal and Kid Flash ran up beside him. They both looked distraught and worried. But also angry. Angry that their friends thought that of them. Angry at what their friends were doing. Angry at themselves for being bad enough friends to let this happen. Killer Frost and the Dark Flash just stared at them. They were angrier. The Dark Flash was angry at them for ever trying to be his friend when they obviously didn't care. Killer Frost was angrier than them all because of what they did to Barry. Memories of last night flooded into her head and in an instant her arms were raises at them, ready to shoot an icicle at a moments notice. The Dark Flash had gotten ready to start running and vibrated himself like the Reverse Flash did *now going to be called vibrating himself*. Kid Flash did the same. Vibe outstretched his arms to fire a blast at them. 

    The heroes didn't want to hurt their friend which they thought were still under those costumes while the villains wanted to hurt them for what they did to Barry - Killer Frost most of all. She saw how deeply it affected Barry and how it scarred him emotionally. She pointed her arms lower and Vibe did the same while Kid Flash slowly relaxed. They thought what Killer Frost was doing was a cease fire. They were wrong. She froze their feet and they couldn't move. The Dark Flash started to run and picked up the meta-human cuffs Vibe had and put them on Vibe and Kid Flash. The villains had won before the fight had started. The Dark Flash got ready to run them out of their but before he could pick her up she just stared at his wrist. He immediately stopped. Then Killer Frost snapped at the heroes.

KILLER FROST: "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR FRIEND? HE CARED ABOUT YOU, YOU ALL AND YOU JUST THREW HIM AWAY LIKE HE WAS NOTHING!"

     The Dark Flash backed off. He had never seen Caitlin or Killer Frost get this angry and was secretly glad it wasn't towards him and was secretly intrigued as to why it was about him. He knew she cared about him but this was more than friendly protectiveness.

THE DARK FLASH: 'Does she like me? As in like, like me? Do I like her? Yes I think so! I think she likes me too! I can't tell her now obviously - she would probably snap my other wrist just for interrupting her!'

KILLER FROST: "LOOK AROUND YOU! YOU CAUSED THIS BY BEING NOT ONLY TERRIBLE FRIENDS BUT TERRIBLE PEOPLE! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO A PERSON YOU MEANT SO MUCH TO! EVEN I WOULDN'T DO THAT! OH AND TEAM FLASH I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR THIS!"

    With this she froze an ice wall so she couldn't see the heroes. She couldn't bear to even look at the people who did that to Barry. He was so broken and sad last night she started crying just at the sight. She could hear Vibe's voice, muffled, from the other side of the wall.

VIBE: "Caitlin, Barry come back to us. Come back to S.T.A.R. LABS we can help you, treat you better."

KILLER FROST and THE DARK FLASH: "THAT'S NOT MY NAME!"

KID FLASH: "We can be the friends that you need" 

THE DARK FLASH: "WE ONLY NEED EACH OTHER!

    With that the Dark Flash ran around the wall and knocked them both out and went to grab both bags of money. He let out a yelp of pain when he picked up the second he got a scolding yet worried look from Killer Frost - one he had got from Caitlin frequently. He let her pick up the other bag and ran to the abandoned warehouse where she arrived a few minutes later. She knew they could be tracked but that didn't worry her - she was more focused on Barry's wrist. He had broken it and it needed setting quickly or it wouldn't heal correctly. She locked her emotions away and went into doctor mode. It was only a broken wrist but that never stopped her from worrying about Barry.

    Barry sat on one of the tables, pulled his mask off and looked into her eyes. They both knew his wrist needed to be set and there was only one way to do that. Frost had to create a cast out of ice. She knew it would hurt him and she knew it could go wrong but she also knew she had to do it or they would have a serious problem. Barry knew as well but focused on the fact that it needed to be done. She couldn't do it though because it would hurt him Barry looked into her eyes and she found the courage to start freezing a cast. She saw the pain on his face and did the only thing she could think of to distract him...