Healing

...she kissed him. Right on the lips. Her concentration didn't lapse from what she was doing to his arm. His definitely did though as he used his free hand to cup her face and kiss back. The kiss lasted for a few minutes. She had already finished by the time they had pulled away. She looked down and started to run away.

BARRY: "Cait wai-"

    He cupped his hand over his mouth and looked down when he realised what he said. Frost stopped running and Barry thought he was going to get an icicle to the heart but he didn't. He looked up and saw Frost had stopped running and had turned to face him, staring down because she knew if she saw his eyes she would kiss him again.

FROST: "It's ok. You can call me Cait Barry"

    Her hands rushed to her mouth when she realised what she said. She also looked down. Barry was shocked. Killer Frost would never let anyone call her by her real name and even Caitlin hated it when other people called her Cait... except Barry. Barry was also ok with her calling her Barry. He now understands why she is ok with him doing it and no-one else. It opens up her emotional side, her vulnerable side and killer frost is completely the opposite of that. So why could he do it and no-one else. That kiss wasn't just a distraction from his arm which is also feeling better. She does like him. And he likes her - if not even more.

BARRY: "It's ok,  if I can call you Cait you can call me Barry. ...why did you kiss me?"

FROST: "You needed a distraction from your wrist and it was the first thing that came into my head."

BARRY: "And... why was that?"

    She was blushing now. Barry's eyes locked onto hers. They looked hopeful. Frost wanted to lie and cover up her feelings but when Barry kissed back that wasn't an act. Neither was hers. But she's Killer Frost. She doesn't feel positive emotions. Love. Happiness. Yet Barry had made her feel both in the last day while he was broken inside. Which she caused. She remembered his face last night again. She remembered the question he asked yesterday - "Why me?" She looked into his eyes and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't lie. She could hear Caitlin giggling at the back of her head at how attracted she was to Barry and vice versa. She continued to stare into his eyes and leaned forwards. She closed her eyes as Barry did the same. They kissed again and it was much more passionate than before. 

    The moment was ruined when Barry tried to move his arms. Causing him to remember his broken wrist as he winced in pain. Frost pulled away and started scolding him for moving his arm. He couldn't hear it though. He was too focused on her. he hadn't noticed how beautiful she looked. He then got lost in her eyes. She abruptly cut off her scolding and turned away, probably to not get drawn in a gain and have the whole thing repeat itself. He was brought back to reality by that.

FROST: "I'm going to go and train. If you move I will freeze your limbs to that table and give you to team flash."

    And with that she walked off to train.

BARRY:(muttering) "Whatever you say Cait"