Reuniting

After last night's escapades Frost and Flash were getting ready for their next mission. They had suited up and were discussing plans for where to go and what to do. They were planning where the next robbery should be. A bank. A museum. A secret vault. They were planning what to steal. Art. Money. Diamonds. They were also planning how. How to get in. How to steal the selected item(s). How to get out. without the aid of sophisticated technology to plan this though, they had two options first. Steal the necessary equipment or take over a place that had it. Mercury labs was too sophisticated to steal from and to big to capture so they were silent for a while once running through their options.

BARRY: "There is one place we could take over..."

FROST: "Where?"

BARRY: "S.T.A.R. LABS"

FROST: "No. Definitely not. I refuse to even see the people who did this to you."

BARRY: "Think about it though Cait. We could do some minor heist. Oliver will probably show up thinking he can get us back and we can make him think that he is right when he obviously isn't. We can make them all think we have turned back to them and then when they call for our help in crime-fighting we can call their feigned heroism a crime and take over the LABS. That would leave us with the best equipment possible and them without it."

FROST: "Ok that is a nice plan. Maybe I can even get some revenge in their too. Right now though din't we have a meaningless heist to plan? Well not meaningless - I did see a nice diamond in the museum a couple of weeks ago."

BARRY: "Ready whenever you are then, Frost."

FROST: "Always, Flash."

    With that Barry picked her up and sped to the museum with her in his arms. When they arrived they looked at each other, smirked and then the Dark Flash ran away. 5.3 miles away. Killer Frost didn't need to know what he was doing as they both knew. She knew where he was going. She knew what she needed to do. That door wasn't going to break on it's own. She froze the door solid and didn't need to give a signal as she heard him coming from a mile away (pun intended). His fist connected with the door. The door shattered. His wrist didn't. He stopped next to Killer Frost and gave her a smirk which she returned. They knew team arrow and team flash would be on their way by now. They knew it was only a matter of time but for now they had a diamond to steal.

KILLER FROST: "What does it feel like to punch a door without demolishing your wrist?"

    The Dark Flash just rolled his eyes and they moved into the museum together to find this diamond. They searched for the whole of thirty seconds without super speed until they found it. Killer Frost walked up to the display cabinet, froze it and smashed it open leaving the diamond open to the air. Killer Frost picked up the diamond and looked at the Dark Flash. They have triggered the alarm. Four guards ran in. Killer Frost didn't have time to respond before they all dropped down dead. The Dark Flash had killed them all. Killer Frost feigned sadness

KILLER FROST: "You said you would save some for me next time."

THE DARK FLASH: "You were busy admiring the very large diamond."

KILLER FROST: "And very fake diamond. Someone set us up."

THE DARK FLASH: "Oliver..."

    Just then a green, hooded figure jumped down. He had a bow in one hand and a quiver on his back. They both knew who it was. Everyone knew who it was. It was the Green Arrow.

KILLER FROST: "I thought Central City was a little far out of your jurisdiction or have you come to betray us as well?"

GREEN ARROW: "I've come to bring you home."

THE DARK FLASH: "We are home."

GREEN ARROW: "Barry..."

THE DARK FLASH: "Don't call me that!"

GREEN ARROW: "... you of all people know what you're doing is wrong"

THE DARK FLASH: "What's so wrong about this?"

GREEN ARROW: "Shutting out the people closest to you."

FELICITY (GREEN ARROW's comm): "Hipocrite."

GREEN ARROW: "The people who still care about you. Even when your in the middle of robbing a museum."

THE DARK FLASH: "Even if I believed that, what should I do?"

GREEN ARROW: "Let those people back into your life again."

KILLER FROST: "Give us a minute. But stay there! Oh and take this."

    Killer Frost threw the fake diamond at the Green arrow before turning to the Dark Flash and turning them both away from the Green Arrow. The Dark Flash at this point stopped vibrating.

KILLER FROST: "G-g-go ahead on th-the plan?"

THE DARK FLASH: "Firstly yes and secondly..."

    The Dark Flash just kissed Killer Frost. She used it to suck some of his warmth out as that was at least the partial intent. It was about a minute until they separated

THE DARK FLASH: "...you seemed cold. Better?"

KILLER FROST: "Better. If your going to warm me up like that I should be cold more often."

    Killer Frost smirked at this before turning them back to the Green Arrow.

THE DARK FLASH: "We accept."

    Green Arrow was shocked at this. He thought that this was a lie but Barry was vibrating again and Caitlin's eyes couldn't show much emotion to someone who didn't know her so he couldn't tell if it was a lie. He decided to take it for granted. 

GREEN ARROW: "Let's go." He tapped his comm. "Vibe, bring us in."

    A portal opened and all three of them walked in. They arrived in S.T.A.R. LABS. They all thought that their plans were going perfectly. Oh how wrong Oliver was about that.