Battle plans - Justice League

It had been a day since the Justice League took on Killer Frost and the Dark Flash and lost spectacularly. Everyone was gathered in the Hall of Justice (as Cisco demanded it be called) after healing from the last fight and there was one person who was particularly pissed. Oliver Queen.

OLIVER: "Guys. We don't have a doctor any more. We need a plan so we don't get all of our asses handed to us again. They took all but two of us out in a minute and, if Cisco didn't get a bit off we would all be spending the restoration of our days in either S.T.A.R. LABS or a hole in the ground. We need a plan."

JAX: "But how? Why? What chance do we have against them?"

OLIVER: "If we've planned properly then we should have a better chance than them. Wally, you're a speedster. What is a speedster's number one weakness?"

WALLY: "Cold. Speed and cold are opposites."

OLIVER: "So we create something cold. Like say a nitrous grenade. Freeze him up a bit. Slow him down. If i could handle him at full speed then at reduced speed we should have no problem. Now on to Killer Frost. Cisco you held your own against her, what would you say is a weakness?"

CISCO: "She only took out one person at a time. If all of our fire based attackers could attack her we could get her subdued. Meta-dampeners wouldn't work while they are using their powers so they would need too subdued first but afterwords they should cut them off from accessing their powers."

OLIVER: "Good plan. We definitely​ need to use our strength in numbers. The more of us there are and them more that we all do the more chance we have at beating them. Cisco once we use the dampeners how are we going to get Barry and Caitlin back?"

CISCO: "For Caitlin it's a case of whack on the dampeners and she's back, hopefully, but Barry is a difficult one. He'll require a special dampener in the first place but we don't know if the old him is still in there. There is a chance we will never see him again. There were no powers involved in Barry's changing, it happened naturally so there might be a way to recover him but there might not."

    That rang in the air for a few minutes. Barry Allen might never be back. He may be gone forever.

OLIVER: "But we can't think like that. If we do we'll never win. I know it's ironic coming from me but we must remain positive. Kara, you need to work on being more effective with your powers. I'm going to guess you got knocked down not because the beams were cold but because the beams were a surprise. If you worked on being more effective with your powers you could take out both of them in thirty seconds. I'd recommend working on using multiple powers at once to amplify the effect. Cisco, go and make that dampener for Barry. Felicity, come with me. We're going to need some nitrous arrows. Everyone else. Train. Work together and combine your strengths to accomplish more than the same people individualy."

    Everyone was quick to move after this. Everyone was training in main area of the hangar while Cisco was in the back working on the dampener. Oliver and Felicity got Wally to take them to the arrow cave and sent him back to the training. Oliver and Felicity were looking around for components for nitrous arrows when Felicity spoke up.

FELICITY: "I hope this doesnt go as badly as the last time we were in the arrow cave on our own."

    This caused Oliver to laugh lightly and turn to Felicity.

OLIVER: "I still need to talk to Cisco about that."

FELICITY: "On a serious note how are you doing?"

OLIVER: "Fine, I guess. It's just... strange. I'd never expect Barry to do anything like this except, in his circumstances I probably would. If I had believed every one that I cared about had betrayed me and you had turned evil and asked be to join you I would join you in an instant. So strange. Definitely strange."

FELICITY: "It's definitely strange. Me and Cisco used to deliberate on how long it would take Barry and Caitlin to get together and how it would happen. Both of them becoming supervillains was not what we had Invision we, either of us."

    Oliver's laughter ran throughout the arrow cave, unaware that while they had been planning, their enemies were still one step ahead.