What else would a super-villain do?

Barry woke up and felt much better after what Frost had told him. She was sleeping peacefully. He walked around and tried not to wake her. He was successful in that. He still had his suit on so he thought he would disable the tracker, change the comms frequency and and go for a run. He ran around the warehouse about 40,000 times and it only took him 30 minutes. His speed had increased. He ran back inside to see Killer Frost waking up. She too had slept in her suit and it didn't take long for her to get ready (mostly because she didn't care - she only had to feel awake enough to be ready). She then turned to him and spoke.

KILLER FROST: "Enjoy your run? Now, let's rob a bank."

BARRY: "Wait. What?"

KILLER FROST: "You know steal the money in a bank, what else would a super-villain do?"

BARRY: "Ok then, let's do it."

    Barry was about to pick up Frost to run them their when he was struck by a red lightning bolt right in the middle of his symbol and knocked him back by quite a lot. Frost ran over and shouted his name repeatedly. The lightning bolt came from a portal. It looked like a speed-force portal. Barry knew what had happened but he found that he couldn't move. He just managed to look at his symbol. The once gold lightning bolt had turned red and the red in his suit was turning black. It spread out radially from where he had been struck and at the edge of the black there was a red lightning. His connection to the speed-force had been cut off. He had been given a connection to the negative speed-force. Once his suit was all black he could move again. He looked up and saw Frost looking worried. She even lapsed into doctor mode.

KILLER FROST: "Barry, are you alright? What happened? Are you ok? Where does it hurt?"

BARRY: "I'm fine Frost. That was me loosing my connection to the speed-force..."

    Killer Frost gasped at this and for a second thought her plans were ruined. She wanted them to rob, kill and steal together - as in both in the field. She was quickly yanked from her thoughts as Barry ran a few circles around her, still at super speed but with one crucial difference. His lightning was red like the bolt that hit him. He stopped running and finished his sentence.

BARRY: "...and gained a connection to the negative speed-force, gaining a new suit in the process. So, about that bank?"

KILLER FROST: "Ready whenever you are?"

BARRY: "Let's go then Killer Frost."

KILLER FROST: "Whatever you say Dark Flash."

    They both looked each other in the eye and smirked before Barry picked her up and ran them to Central City Bank. After all, what else would a super-villain do?