Team Arrow

All of team flash was now in the cortex. Cisco had called Felicity and a few hour later team arrow walked through the door. Everyone was there. Curtis. Renee. Dinah. Diggle. Felicity. Oliver. All in costume (except for Felicity) but hoods, masks and helmets were off. All ready for battle. They were only missing one crucial thing. Information (they could have done with some powers too). Team flash was relieved at the sight of them but there was no time for chit-chat. They had some work to do.

OLIVER: "What are we up against?"

JULIAN: "Barry."

IRIS: "And Caitlin."

FELICITY: "Wait, what? We came here to fight the Dark Flash and Killer Frost not solve an argument between team flash."

CISCO: "They're right as much as I hate to say it. Killer Frost is Caitlin and the Dark Flash is Barry"

OLIVER: "How?"

    Cisco then proceeded to explain Killer Frost to team arrow. He then told them about how Barry became the Dark Flash, including the videos. Oliver knew like the rest of them arrow that this obviously wasn't true. Everyone in this room cared about Barry and Caitlin deeply. How could they turn like this. Caitlin kind of made sense as it came with her super powers but he didn't think Barry could do anything like this.

CISCO: "There's... one last thing."

OLIVER: "What can there be other than the fact that the two most powerful people on the planet have gone rogue?"

CISCO: "Felicity can you get the CCTV footage from Central City bank from 10:27 - 10:42"

    Felicity walked over to the computer and started typing. She quickly had the footage that they needed. She broadcast it to all monitors in the room and pressed play. Team flash was just as shocked as team arrow at points. They hadn't seen this before. No-one had. Only Barry and Caitlin knew about all of this until now. After watching the footage of the robbery, the not-fight and the outburst everyone fell silent. Oliver, rattled, broke the silence.

OLIVER: "So how do we get them back to being Barry and Caitlin again."

CISCO: "We... we don't think we can. Barry and Caitlin only trust each other now. No-one can separate them, no-one can persuade them... no-one can stop them. If one believes something the other does too. They both think we betrayed them so what chance do we have at bringing them back. No-one has a chance at bringing them back..."

    Oliver looked around the room. Team flash had been defeated. Barry or Caitlin would have been the one to spur them on at this point. They had a small hope that they could bring their friends back and they were determined to do it but they knew they couldn't do it. They were defeated. Oliver had to motivate them. To give them more hope.

OLIVER: "...except me."

EVERYONE: "WHAT!"

OLIVER: "You said yourself Cisco that they felt betrayed by team flash. That doesn't include me, Felicity or any of team arrow. I can get through to Barry easiest and Felicity can get through to Caitlin easiest now."

    Oliver now looked around at team flash and saw their hope and optimism restored. They looked ready to go up against the Dark Flash and Killer Frost. They would of course stick to trying not to hurt them, him included, but at least they had a shot now.

OLIVER: "Felicity, locate Barry and Caitlin. All superheroes and vigilantes follow me and get suited up. If we're going to fight Barry and Caitlin we are going to need some practice. Oh and team flash - don't name yourself after a fallen hero. Welcome to team arrow."

CISCO: "Why team arrow?"

OLIVER: "Because then we're one team and we've been doing this longer."

    Felicity, who was tapping away to find speed-force or extreme cold signatures but couldn't find any, smirked at Oliver being so up front. She was of course used to it but ex-team flash denying him made it funnier. She always loved that about him - his ability to always be up front. He did't procrastinate on what was important. He got it sorted out immediately. She wasn't making any progress on what was happening and saw that most of the non-super heroes had left as well - probably to watch the training that probably wouldn't go anywhere.

    Only Iris and Felicity were left in the room. Iris looked heartbroken and that's because she was. Barry had only two days ago be engaged with her and technically still was. But Barry had basically died and if he even loved her he certainly didn't show it. She just wanted to be alone and cry but Felicity was there so she didn't. Felicity didn't have anything to do on the scanning front except from wait so she went to comfort Iris. She didn't say anything yet, she just simply looked her in the eye and gave her a hug. Iris' tears started to fall.

FELICITY: "It's ok Iris, let them out."

IRIS; "No... no it's not."

FELICITY: "Yes it will be. And I know this because a similar thing happened to Oliver and I got him back just you will get Barry back."

IRIS: "No... no I won't. Even if he does come back."

FELICITY: "Why?"

IRIS: "You saw the videos. You already know why. He's even already moved on."

    Iris' tears were pouring down now as she sobbed into Felicity. Felicity knew she was right. Barry probably wouldn't come back and even if he did he would still be changed. You don't just think you closest friends don't care about you and then just bounce back from it. That really was impossible, even for Barry.

FELICITY: "Barry hasn't moved on. Barry still loves you. The Dark Flash is the one that doesn't love you. The Dark Flash is not Barry. We will bring him back. We will bring him back to you."

IRIS: "But the videos were true at the time. I was avoiding him and he knows it. Caitlin was the only one who was really there for him with his dad's death and flashpoint. I just ignored him. He doesn't deserve someone who doesn't care about him. This whole thing is my fault in the first place."

    Felicity was at a loss for words again and this time couldn't find any to say so just hugged Iris tighter as her sobbing got faster and harder. This would be difficult for them all but Iris had it worst.