Final confrontation

*Sorry about such a long break however all 5 are finished. This is the first, enjoy:*

    Barry held Caitlin closer on the couch of their new apartment. Spurred on by this previous decision to relax the villainy and focus on life together, they bought this apartment (only so they could say it was theirs. It isn't really decorated and there isn't much going on but it was special. It was home. Barry had one arm around Caitlin and the other playing with a small bit of her hair. Caitlin sank deeper into her fiance and sighed slightly. This was a life they only dreamed of, but here they are - living it.

BARRY: "What do you think about Natalie?"

CAITLIN: "Who?"

    Caitlin was confused. None of their neighbours were called Natalie. No-one they spoke to recently was called Natalie. She had no idea what was going on. Barry on the other hand was blushing heavily. He suddenly got really shy and embarrassed. He knew what he was asking... And he knew why. He was thinking about the future of course, but he couldn't get the image of Caitlin holding Mia out of his head. He couldn't help it.

BARRY: "I... I mean the name. What do you think our it?"

CAITLIN: "Natalie... Natalie..."

    Caitlin tried it out a few times as she thought about it. She wasn't stupid. She knew exactly what he was thinking. She could remember Mia in her arms aswell. She figured out that he was trying out a name for their possible future daughter.

CAITLIN: "I like it. Natalie Nora Allen. Now that's a name, what do you think?"

BARRY: "I... I think it's perfect."

CAITLIN: "Of course this is all hypothetical."

BARRY: "Yeah..."

CAITLIN: "For now."

    Both of them had a distant look in their eyes as they thought about their possible future daughter. Barry suddenly had a thought. While him and Caitlin had been dating for a while, even though they are engaged - they haven't been on a date yet! They're going to get married yet they haven't even had their first date!

BARRY: "So... Cait... I know we're engaged and all but we haven't even had a first date. I mean it's not like you'd say no, we're engaged! But still, I'm nervous and I have no idea why and-"

CAITLIN (chuckling): "Barry, what do you want to ask me?"

BARRY: "Would you like to go on a date?"

    Caitlin beamed at him and he felt the warmest he ever had inside. All he wanted to do was make her happy and he was doing it. There is no better feeling, he decided.

CAITLIN: "Yes, Barry! Of course!"

TIMESKIP TWO HOURS

BARRY: "You know it would have been much faster if I ran us here."

CAITLIN: "I spent at least an hour getting ready and you're not going to mess it up by running us here. Also your running can be tracked and I do not want anyone or anything ruining our date. Ok?"

BARRY: "Ok."

    Caitlin stopped glaring at her fiance and took his hand once again. Barry shook his head and followed her. She had a point. Today was not something either of them waned to be ruined. By anyone. This was time for them and them only. Their small glimpse of normal in a life of super powers and villainy. As much fun as that life was, it was special to have a moment like this.

TIMESKIP HALF AN HOUR

    Barry and Caitlin were enjoying their date when suddenly there was a loud noise from outside. Everyone else panicked because of the noise but Barry and Caitlin, used to that kind of noise, just wondered what it was. The green light of the firework lit up behind them. Barry and Caitlin saw the light and knew who it was and why. The Justice League wanted a rematch. Barry and Caitlin leaned in.

BARRY (whispering): "Later. Right now, I want to enjoy my time with my beautiful fiance."

CAITLIN: "What a perfect idea."

TIMESKIP TWO WEEKS - JUSTICE LEAGUE

OLIVER: "Where are they?! Its been two weeks and we've heard nothing from them!"

KARA: "Oliver, calm down. We'll find them eventually. Or they'll come to us."

OLIVER: "It's been two weeks Kara! It's most likely that they aren't coming."

KARA: "Oliver, they're not coming yet. They're running of instinct. They want time to themselves. But when they're ready again, they'll be here. Not necessarily to continue they're life of crime, but to wipe most of us off the board. There are only two of us that are safe. Me and Felicity. Therefore, by extension, you are safe too. Me and Felicity will get out unscathed and you'll be alive. If it goes their way... no-one else will be. So if you don't hurt them then you and Felicity are safe."

OLIVER: "Yes but... they should be here by now. They wouldn't hold this off for very long. Especially if that third person showed them a few tricks."

    A loud crash is heard from the distance. Almost as if... a building has been destroyed. Not a house or something but an office block or... apartment block. Oliver ran over to the computers and Kara sped to follow him.

OLIVER: "Felicity, what's going on."

FELICITY: "An entire apartment block has just been destroyed."

KARA: "Oh god..."

FELICITY: "And it would appear that Barry and Caitlin have different methods of gaining our attention than us."

THE DARK FLASH (On the news): "So, you were told by the Green Arrow that they had us locked up. What they didn't tell you is that we had full control the entire time. They told you that they could beat us. Well, we've got a message for them. Every fifteen minutes that they don't show up another building falls. And anyone that tries to run? Anyone that tries to leave the area? They'll end up like this guy."

    The Dark Flash held up the man to the camera. You could see him panicking, asking for help. There was a sickening crack then... silence. The Dark Flash dropped the man to the floor and smirked to the camera.

THE DARK FLASH: "You're turn Heroes."

    The camera shut off to the horrified faces of Oliver, Kara and Felicity. The Hall of Justice was a mess of heroes scrambling to their equipment. While Kara managed that Oliver stuck with Felicity.

FELICITY: "It was difficult but, I've managed to get it working. Just please, don't use it until you have to."

OLIVER: "I promise."

    Oliver took the arrow from Felicity and studied it. He really hoped he wouldn't have to use it. But everyone needs a back up plan. And this was it.

OLIVER: "I love you."

FELICITY: "I love you too, now go!"

    Oliver ran off to rejoin the crowd and was met by Kara. She looked at him carefully before studying what was in his hand.

KARA: "What's that."

OLIVER: "Something I hope I'll never have to use."

    They ran to organise the crowd of heroes and get ready to fight.

THE DARK FLASH AND KILLER FROST

KILLER FROST: "Well, I think that was a pretty good speech."

THE DARK FLASH: "Nah, I'm sure you could have done a better job of it."

KILLER FROST: "Well of course, but that doesn't mean it wasn't good. Just that there's room for improvement."

THE DARK FLASH: "I'll take that."

    The two met in a kiss and pulled apart to see a blue breach that had formed. The Justice League all jumped through, ended by Supergirl, Green Arrow and finally Vibe

KILLER FROST: "Well hello, Nice of you to have joined the party."