A message through time

On the WaveRider the Legends of Tomorrow were in England, 1066. The Battle of Hastings was 13 hours in the future and that was the time the Legends had to find a time pirate. A little simple for them. It only took them 30 minutes to capture and return the pirate and when they finished they were surprised to say the least when they were caught in a time quake. Rip was about to lend some knowledge, tell people what to do, ask Gideon etc but this wasn't his ship any more. That was Sara's job.

SARA: "Everyone strap in. Gideon, What was that. What did we screw up this time."

GIDEON: "Captain Lance this isn't your fault - that wouldn't cause a time quake. The origin appears to be in 2017, Central City. The Dark Flash and Killer Frost have taken over until their regime ends in 2065 when they die on their job - heists. Killed by A.R.G.U.S. agents. I believe that this is a cause of what your friends in 2017 call flashpoint. The time quake also came with a message from Vibe."

SARA: "Gideon, set a course for Central City, 2017. In the mean time play Cisco's message and after that give us a lowdown on previous events."

CISCO (vibing through time): "We have a situation. All of team arrow and what was team flash are imprisoned in S.T.A.R. LABS by the Dark Flash and Killer Frost. We are two members down. Barry and Caitlin. The only two who have any chance at fighting them. We need all of the world'd heroes to fight this. We have no chance. This is a top level emergency. We need the Legends. I probably can't be free for long, when they eventually stop making out in the Cortex, they will know of your arrival. Even all of us can't fully defeat them but you can get us out. See you then."

Everyone was speechless. Barry Allen, the Flash, and Caitlin Snow, Frost and the glue of team flash, had been taken? Killed? Left? No, they all thought, they wouldn't do that. They couldn't be further from the truth. The thought that the two nicest people they knew were evil. Barry had a fiance - he wouldn't make out with someone else! It didn't even cross Sara's mind. She began the jump to 2016. Once they clocked and landed on S.T.A.R. LABS Gideon spoke up.

GIDEON: "From the archives I can tell you that the Dark Flash and Killer Frost are very powerful. The Dark flash has run faster than any speedster in history and even at this stage he still ran faster than Barry Allen ever did. His lightning trails are red and his suit is like the Flash but Black with a red lightning bolt. Killer Frost wears a blue costume and has the same powers as the other sightings of other Killer Frosts - ice based powers but on a much more sophisticated level. They are only at the beginning of their power, reaching their peak in 2040 before declining due to age. Their reign begins in three weeks. You are not listed on the records. The last time Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow were seen was two days ago. One day before the rise of the villainous duo. That was also the last sighting of any of the others that are currently imprisoned and from S.T.A.R. LABS records they stay their until they die. Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow aren't listed in any records at all."

SARA: "Everyone, we are facing probably the biggest threat in the multiverse, certainly the biggest threat to this Earth. We need to work together to beat them as, from what I have heard, they will have each other's back to the end. primary objective is to recover team arrow and team flash and get out of there all alive. We will break them out, find Cisco and get him to make a portal to here. We all go in and all get out. Stopping the Dark Flash and Killer Frost is tomorrow's problem. Ray, Rip, and I will go into S.T.A.R. and unlock the cells. Everyone else is out here drawing their attention. It will be tough but you can hold them off even though we have had enough of evil speedsters. Everyone. Suit up."

Everyone scrambled to their respective suits and went to begin the mission. Barry and Frost had eventually finished making out and Frost decided that she had a job to do, as much as she wanted to continue.