A/N Explanation

I suppose I owe you all an explanation. That was the last chapter of I'll Join You but not the last time you'll see these characters... most of these characters again (most of the dead people will remain that way).

    BARRY AND CAITLIN WILL NOT REMAIN DEAD!!!!! And that is to be changed by none other than Natalie Snow Allen (from the epilogue).

    Because when the Legends arrived they unknowingly changed the timeline in ways they didn't imagine. Everyone was supposed to die in the S.T.A.R. LABS prison cells. No-one was supposed to break out. The Justice League was never meant to exist. Barry and Caitlin were never meant to die.

    And the sequel is set to revert the timeline... or at least bring Back Barry and Caitlin and continue to follow them in a changed timeline (and how their daughter saves them).

    But it will be a while until I publish said sequel. I plan on spending some time to work on my Superflash book Forever and sporadically updating my Snowbarry One-shot book. Unfortunately to fans of my other Superflash book I am putting that one on hold indefinitely because I believe Forever to have a better idea behind it that hasn't been used so frequently (If at all in this way). When I am ready to publish the beginning of the sequel I shall also post the prologue is a final chapter here under the name of the new book.

    Until then, I guess I'll just leave you waiting...

    Thanks for reading!