Central City is our playground

BARRY: "As much as I like cuddling with you for days on end, when can we go and cause some mayhem?"

    Barry and Caitlin were in the Cortex and hadn't left S.T.A.R. LABS at all in the past few days. They were currently wearing civilian clothes and were sat in the same chair as a few days ago when they were planning and doing pretty much the same thing (making out). 

CAITLIN: "Hmmm it would be nice to cause a bit of trouble wouldn't it. Where do you have in mind?"

BARRY: "It doesn't really matter. What we should do is cause a distraction and then when they bring all of then heroes out we can go and kidnap Felicity so we can fight them on our own terms."

FROST: "Oh I do love it when your so evil. So what are we waiting for. Let's go cause some random mayhem."

    Barry looked at her and smirked. He ran and in about three seconds the both of them were dressed in their suits, ready to cause trouble. 

BARRY: "Where shall we go?"

FROST: "Well Central City is our playground so... wherever the hell you want."

BARRY: "Let's go then."

    And with that they sped off.

JUSTICE LEAGUE

    Everyone had reconvened at the Hall of Justice and they were all ready for round two. Everyone was training ferociously so that the next time... they would be ready. Team Tech Support were all at their respective monitors searching for any signals of the speed-force or decreases in temperature when suddenly a beeping rang out in the air. 

FELICITY: "High speed-force levels and low temperatures at fifth and main. It's them and their attacking a building? This doesn't fit their résumé?! Be careful everyone. This could be a trap."

GREEN ARROW: "But the only way to find out is to spring the trap. Team, let's go. Cisco open up."

    Vibe opened up a portal and everyone jumped through, weary of what they will find.

THE DARK FLASH AND KILLER FROST

    Once the two had arrived at their destination Killer Frost started to randomly freeze a building.

THE DARK FLASH: "I know you want to cause mayhem Frosty but freezing a random building won't do much."

KILLER FROST: "Ohhh be a little more inventive. This is to get attention and if you look, it's working."

    And she was right. A breach was forming in front of them. And out of the breach the Justice League jumped out, all looking ready for a fight. Killer Frost stopped randomly freezing a building and went to stand next to the Dark Flash. The Green Arrow pulled out a trick arrow and loaded it into his bow and aimed it at the Dark Flash.

GREEN ARROW: "You need to stop this."

KILLER FROST: "See, I told you it would work."

THE DARK FLASH: "Ohhhh Oliver you're so simple minded. Do you think an arsenal upgrade will help you guys out? What is that, a nitrous arrow?"

    There was a flash of red lightning and the arrow that was once in Green Arrow's bow was now in the Dark Flash's hand. He vibrated his hand whilst holding the arrow and it fell apart into pieces, each one landing on the floor independently.

THE DARK FLASH: "Shoddy engineering. I mean really? Was this your master plan to defeat me? What about Frost here? Were you just going to shoot fire at her until she passes out? I mean your planning really needs work."

FELICITY (Justice League comms): "Rude"

    With that said there was a flash of red lightning towards the Justice League. The battle had begun. Team arrow was eliminated quickly since Barry and Caitlin were excellent planners. This left the heroes panicked and their weak plans disintegrated, leaving them more vulnerable than before. The Dark Flash and Killer Frost already held the metaphorical high ground before this and now it was just the icing on the cake.

    Heroes fell unconscious, one by one, until only Supergirl, Wally, Vibe and Green Arrow were left. The Dark Flash and Killer Frost stopped in their track and turned to face the four remaining heroes.

THE DARK FLASH: "As much as we'd like to stay and chat, you have played your part perfectly so we must be off."

    There was another flash of red and there were two less people left. The heroes looked at each other and realized what they had done. Felicity had warned them but did they remember - no. And now there were no heroes to stop what they were going to do.

TEAM TECH SUPPORT

FELICITY: "Huh... That's strange. Barry and Caitlin have just disappeared with no reason at all."

WINN: "Yes but we should track the speed-force energy to find out where they're going in case they don't go back to S.T.A.R. LABS and instead have another destination in mind."

THE DARK FLASH: "Very smart thinking, but unnecessary. After all..."

    Everyone turned round to look at the back of the hanger where two figures walked out of the darkness one in a black suit, the other in a blue.

KILLER FROST: "...You already know where we are."

FELICITY: "I knew it was a trap... I knew there was something else going on."

    The Dark Flash and Killer Frost smirked and then there was a flash of red lightning. Felicity and the Dark Flash were gone. Killer Frost sauntered up to the microphone and spoke a few words into it, before there was another flash of lightning and she was gone as well. Everyone left looked at each other. This... This was a problem.

JUSTICE LEAGUE

    As soon as Killed Frost's words came through the comm Supergirl, Kid Flash and Vibe had left as fast as they could. Green Arrow stood frozen still, the words still reverberating around his brain. "I wonder how much of a chance you will have without your precious hacker? See you 'round heroes." He couldn't get the words out of his head. She couldn't be, she couldn't be-

    KID FLASH: "Green Arrow... Oliver... they've got her. She's gone."

    And even after the events of the last ten years he couldn't pick many events where he felt worse than when he heard those words