Hostage

Felicity always liked to make fun of her situations in her head but anyway you put her current situation was strange. Her personal favourite was something along the lines of: "kidnapped by two supervillains who used to be some of your best friends to get at your ex-fiance and current boyfriend, who also happens to be a superhero that fires a bow and arrow, to kill him for betraying them when he didn't do anything in the first place." That was definitely her favourite. Why? Because it sounds so strange and random. And here one of them is not her best girl friend who has been turned evil by her superpowers. She liked that one as well.

FELICITY: "What's that little device there, Frost."

    She learnt about an hour into her capture that calling her Frost was a good idea. Calling her Caitlin... provoked her. Over the other 10 hours the two were actually quite accommodating and Felicity was pretty sure she wouldn't be here much longer. She's only here to get Oliver on his knees and she knows without fail that Oliver would do that in an instant to get her back. And that worries her. What could they do to Oliver? She might never know. That said she is glad they aren't mounting a rescue attempt because they would all end up in these cells once again.

FROST: "It's just a camera. Gotta have something to fool your boyfriend."

    Felicity does wonder why they're being so nice to her since she supposed if they had kidnapped anyone from team flash they probably would have been used as torture practice and Iris... would be a whole other story because who would have thought that Killer Frost gets jealous! Felicity thinks that it's Caitlin that is the reason why she hasn't been hurt yet and she has plenty of evidence. But mainly the fact that a. she is still fine and b. they keep bantering back and forth.

FELICITY: "You know Frost, you might want to re-do your lipstick before you go out and be a supervillain."

FROST: "Someone round here has to have some fun with their boy toy."

    And with a teasing smirk aimed at Felicity she leaves the room and goes back up to the cortex where Barry is waiting for her.

CAITLIN: "It is nice having Felicity around I must say."

BARRY: "But it is about time that we drew out Oliver don't you think."

CAITLIN: "Ohhhh I do indeed."

    Barry leaned in to give Caitlin one last deep kiss before running to his costume and putting that on in superspeed. The Dark Flash ran across Central City for a moment, just enjoying the feeling and letting his memories wash over him. He then steeled himself and ran to the Hall of Justice. He pulled out a photo from when Felicity called Killer Frost Caitlin. That would serve as a... motivator. 

    He ran in the room and was surprised to find that there wasn't an arrow flying towards his head... too late. Oliver had stopped staring at the ground and had fired an arrow at the Dark Flash. The Dark Flash just phased and let the arrow pass through him. As the arrow hit the wall he placed the photo behind it so it was pinned there by the arrow. With the arrow positioned so it hits Felicity. In the heart. With that he wrote an address and left the room to go to that address.

JUSTICE LEAGUE

    Oliver just stood there and wondered what had happened. Barry came in, got shot and... just left. That doesn't make sense. Or at least it didn't until Cisco called out that he had found a bit of paper with an address on it. Oliver then moved to inspect the arrow and around where it had struck the wall and found the photo. 'Oh god!'

THE DARK FLASH

    Barry had removed his costume and sat at the back of the club with a drink, reminiscing on the last time he was here. He could, if he focused hard enough, hear the voices of the last time he was here.

summer lovin' had me a blast

summer lovin' happened so fast

    He was so absorbed in his memories, humming along to the tune of the past, that he didn't notice the person he was waiting for until he was right behind him. With a knife to his throat. He simply snickered and pulled his phone out of his pocket, opening and app that connected to the camera in Felicity's cell. The feed showed up on the screen and it showed Killed Frost holding Felicity in a threatening manor.

BARRY: "Lets keep things civil Oliver. I'd have to spill poor Felicity's blood everywhere. It would be a nightmare to clear up."

    Oliver looked to Barry then to the phone, and then back to Barry again before growling reluctantly and taking a seat opposite him. Barry span the photos around so Oliver was looking at it the right way up. He looked at Oliver and internally chuckled at how his eyes were franticly searching the screen to see if Felicity is ok. Satisfied with what he finds he then looks up to stare Barry directly in the eyes. They do this for a minute before Oliver looks around the room and speaks up.

OLIVER: "So why here? It isn't exactly your scene is it? What is so significant about here that made you want to come here? It's a memory isn't it?"

    Barry leans back in his chain and takes a minute to look around the room. The memories from last time swirling around his head faster than he can run. He sets his eyes back on Oliver and, with a reluctant sigh, he speaks up.

BARRY: "Memories indeed. I have been here once. A simpler and happier time."

    There was another few minutes of a tense silence. Both of the two men were looking around the room, refusing to look the other in the eye. Barry heard a voice in his hear talking him to hurry up and that she was getting bored. Oliver's eyes flicked down to the phone in front of him and saw Killer Frost produce an icicle and holding to Felicity's neck. His eyes widened in panic before speaking up.

OLIVER: "Alright why did you bring me here?"

BARRY: "Ahhhh so direct. I like it. I'll tell you then. I challenge you to a fight. No back up. No team. Just me, Frost, you and a couple of other heroes. Meet us here" hands over slip of paper " and we'll see who will win."

    Barry sent a smirk towards Oliver before flashing out of there, making his way towards S.T.A.R. LABS, where his girlfriend was waiting for him.