We need help

After the battle, team flash knew this was the biggest problem they had faced. Their heroes were inferior to the two villains they had created via ignorance. Wally and Cisco had regained consciousness and travelled back to S.T.A.R. LABS. Everyone in the cortex was silent for minutes after the heroes had come back. Killer Frost's words were still resonating in their heads.

KILLER FROST (Flashback): "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR FRIEND? HE CARED ABOUT YOU, YOU ALL AND YOU JUST THREW HIM AWAY LIKE HE WAS NOTHING! LOOK AROUND YOU! YOU CAUSED THIS BY BEING NOT ONLY TERRIBLE FRIENDS BUT TERRIBLE PEOPLE! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO A PERSON YOU MEANT SO MUCH TO! EVEN I WOULDN'T DO THAT!"

    They were all thinking about these words. Killer Frost had never in her life been that angry before. They had no idea where they had come from. What did she know that they didn't? Why was she so angry. They could only guess but those guesses were mostly right. They thought that she had seen him break down about it and she decided to take it out on team flash. Wally and Cisco also had the not-fight replaying in their heads. They were stopped in two seconds by false perception and a one-handed flash. They desperately needed help if there was any hope of stopping this. Caitlin and Barry were all but there. They held out hope for now but they subconsciously knew their chances were slim. They needed help.

CISCO: "We need help."

IRIS: "No we don't, we just need to get through to Barry."

JULIAN: "And Caitlin."

WALLY: "You guys didn't see them out there. That wasn't Caitlin and that certainly wasn't Barry. Barry killed seven guards and then defeated us with a broken wrist. Frost just lost it at us and yet still made sure Barry was fine. She stopped him from carrying her to their hideout because of his wrist. We lost because we thought that they had a chance."

HR: "What happened?"

CISCO: "All four of us got into battle stances when we arrived. Frost then lowered her arms and we thought it was a cease fire but she just froze our legs to the ground and then Barry grabbed the meta-human cuffs and placed them on us - thanks for removing them by the way - and you heard the rest. After her rant she froze an ice wall between us and them. I called their names ans you heard and got the response that's not my name from them both. Wally tried to get them and then Barry knocked us out. They're gone. Barry and Caitlin wouldn't do that."

WALLY: "There's something else. Barry isn't connected to the speed force any more. His lightning was red like the Reverse Flash. He has joined the negative speed force. Even the speed-force thinks that he is evil"

JULIAN: "But me and Iris should be able to get back Caitlin and Barry right."

CISCO: "No. At this point in time there is only one person who can get them back. There is one person who can get them back. For Barry it's Caitlin and for Caitlin it's Barry."

JOE: "That rant however shows us one more thing."

WALLY: "Two - the first is that even Barry is scared of Caitlin, during her rant he backed off, and the second..."

CISCO: "...Killer Frost and the Dark Flash are more than friends."

    With this Iris burst into tears and ran out of the room. Joe followed her in an attempt to console her. Julian looked on the brink of tears as well. 

WALLY: "This makes them even more powerful. Barry has someone to inspire him to run faster. They will also protect each other on the field making sure no harm comes to the other. They could take on all of us and win without breaking a sweat. We need help."

HR: "Who can we get to help us though?"

CISCO: "Team Arrow."