Vibe

*VIBING* Cisco looked around. He was in Central City park. Most of the gathered heroes were there, in a line. A couple were on the floor. Dead. There were two people in front of them. One, a blur of black surrounded by red lightning. the other, a blue and white person surrounded by a white mist. It was night. The street lights were on and it was really quite an ominous setting. Buildings around him were reduced to piles of rubble. This was the middle of the battle. This was the eye of the storm. The storm was about to continue.

    The something happened. Oliver fired an arrow at Killer Frost. Killer Frost created a shield. Firestorm shot a fireball sideways? This was stupid. Except... the arrow passed through the fireball. It was heading straight for Killer Frost. The Dark Flash ran towards the arrow. The arrow passed through the shield and Killer Frost. The Dark Flash caught her. *VIBE ENDS*

OLIVER: "CISCO! What the hell happened?!"

CISCO: "I vibed something."

WALLY: "What did you see?"

CISCO: "I saw Oliver hit Killer Frost with an arrow. And her dying in the Dark Flash's arms. it was like something from a romance film."

J'ONN: "I'm sorry what's a vibe?"

CISCO: "I get a vision of the future or present. One of my meta-human abilities."

OLIVER: "Why don't we vibe where Barry and Caitlin are now?"

CISCO: "Because we were working on vibe disruptor beacons in case there was another evil Vibe showed up but apparently he now wants to use them against me. I saw both him and Frost take one."

    The hall was in a melancholy silence. No-one knew what to say. They would kill Caitlin in the future. Barry would be driven further into the dark. They weren't to be turned.

KARA: "They aren't definite, right?" 

CISCO: "No, we have changed what we have seen. Almost every time. Let's just hope this isn't an exception..."

OLIVER: "We must. Because hope is the only thing we have that separates us from them. He hope we can change them and we hope that we can stop them. We have to. Because we are the last and only line of defence against the worst of this universe. *Please get this reference* So we must stand here united. As one force of heroes. To banish the dark. We will stop this. We will bring hope again. Because we hope to do so. now we must train. Everyone vs J'onn and Supergirl. GO!"

    Everyone, feeling motivated from the speech, quickly got up and got ready to train. It was obvious the leader of this team. The leader was worried though, he wasn't sure about his words. He pushed aside his words and got ready for battle. He would need to be ready. They would wait for them to strike, and strike harder. That was the only thing they could do.

*1/2 way through already!*