Meanwhile at S.T.A.R. LABS

While Killer Frost and Barry were talking, team flash were worried about Barry and Caitlin. Iris looked broken. As did Julian Joe was inquisitive, wondering what Caitlin had on Iris. Wally was worried about his sister and how she was taking it which, by the looks of things is not very well. HR wanted the usual happiness in the room as that was one of his favourite things about team flash, their ability to stay chirpy under pressure. Cisco wanted both of his friends back in one piece. He was glad to know that They probably wouldn't fight but he also wanted them back in one mental piece and given the intel Caitlin has that could be not difficult to accomplish. It had been a few minutes after Barry and Caitlin had gone before Cisco asked the question on everyone's mind.

CISCO: "What do you think Barry and Caitlin are talking about?"

JULIAN: "I don't know what Caitlin wants to talk about but Barry will hopefully bring her back."

IRIS: "I'm just glad their not fighting each other. I wonder though what was so important on Caitlin's laptop that concerned me?"

CISCO: "That is something I can find out... ohhhhh."

EVERYONE: "WHAT."

CISCO: "Caitlin's laptop has accesed the S.T.A.R. LABS CCTV system." (5 seconds later) "IF you look at the monitor you can see whatever Caitlin's laptop sees."

    They saw the first clip and everyone shared confused glances. They saw the second video. Everyone's gaze shifted to Iris for a moment until the third clip was played. They watched the third clip. Everyone was suddenly silent. They knew what Barry must be thinking. What Killer Frost must be saying to him. Everyone held out hope that Barry would  have enough willpower to resist what Killer Frost had shown and said to him but they knew he would be affected by this deeply and would be angry. They all thought that it would be brief before they all went out and brought Killer Frost to justice and brought Caitlin back.

    Cisco suddenly thought about what happened around flashpoint. He knew what barry must be thinking but tried to dismiss it. No-one else had the thought and he couldn't get rid of it. Barry's father had just died and they locked him in a cell instead of comforting him. After flashpoint which had unintended consequences that Barry obviously didn't know would happen everyone hated him for it. Everyone except Caitlin even though she was the worst affected. He now realized how bad of a friend he had been to Barry and Caitlin. He realized that Killer Frost won't be changed back to Caitlin, Barry will be changed for the worse. He believes that all of his friends don't care about him and the only person who cares about him is Caitlin/Killer Frost.

    The Flash meant everything to Barry and the Flash isn't the Flash without his team so if the team doesnt care about him then the Flash doesn't exist and all of what happened in the last almost three years will come crumbling down in seconds. The Flash had been betrayed. Barry had been betaraed.The Flash was everything to Barry and now it meant nothing to who made it up, from Barry's point of view. Cisco braced himself for a distraught and broken Barry while everyone else in the room expected a slightly angry. No-one could have expected what Barry was really like.

    It was at least another five minutes before Barry ran into the cortex. Nothing could have prepared them for what they saw. No-one had ever seen Barry that angry before. Barry had never been that angry before and that's saying something. his face and mask were heavily tear-stained he simply glared at everything and everyone. Iris tried to go towards him and comfort him but he simply glared at her until she shrank back to where she had started. Cisco was glad he didn't see his monitor and decided to talk to him like he didn't know what he had seen or thought.

CISCO: "Hey dude, what's up. Where's Caitlin? What did she show you?"

    Barry turned to look at Cisco and he opened his mouth to say something but instead he snapped his mouth shut. Cisco knew what he had seen. He had seen the monitor. He knew that They had all watched the CCTV footage. He looked up at Iris and glared at her for a second beflookimg back at the monitor and realizing what it was. They had hacked Caitlin's laptop just to see what Barry saw. Any doubt about their trust went completely out of the window.

BARRY: "DO YOU NOT EVEN TRUST ME ENOUGH TO HAVE A SINGLE PRIVATE CONVERSATION?"

   The room fell even more silent than before. Barry started to vibrate and looked like the reverse flash in that sense. He looked around the cortex and visibly and audibly scowelled. He ran around the room in a tight circle. Everyone was confused. This was a lightning throw run-up and he wouldn't do that inside would he? Barry ran faster and jumped in the air. He threw the lightning at the floor and it lightly detonated sending a shockwave out throughout the cortex knocking out all of it's capapacitants. Barry had just got out of the room after punching Wally so he couldn't run out. He walked back in and smirked, seeing team flash lying on the floor. The only difference was that they were still alive.

    Barry was still so angry and knew that only one person could help him - Caitlin. No matter who she was or how they were they always made each other feel better. They needed each other but wouldn't admit it until recently. He started to run thinking that this would clear his mind but Frost was the only thing on his mind. He looked at the nearest clock and saw that he had left his apartment four minutes ago. He still had time. He tapped his comm and was glad to hear that Frost received the message.

BARRY: (sadly)"I'm coming back. I have made my decision."